Tech N9ne October Tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2006
Got this email today

want to first start by saying thanks to all of you who put it down for the Strange Noize Tour 2007.

The tour was a phenomenal success and we look forward to doing it again in 2008. We are not done though!

It has been confirmed as some of you already know that Tech N9ne will be going out on the Misery Loves Kompany Tour this fall!

The lineup:

Tech N9ne; Big Krizz Kaliko & Kutt Calhoun

Dog Faced Gods

Potluck

In select markets: Luni Coleone and Cool Nutz

There are local openers in many market and some of you have already been slated.

We are in process of printing the flyers and posters as you read this.

The tour begins October 5th in Denver, CO at the Fillmore Auditorium and will end in Baltimore, MD on November 21st.

If you are already on the street team, get ready, if not get with me and let’s make this tour as dope as the last.

The infection spreads and the virus is taking over!

Make sure to let everyone know that Tech’s new album tentatively entitled “Killer” will be out next summer.

We also have new albums from; Prozak, Skatterman & Snug Brim, Big Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun due out in the next 6-8 months.

Stay posted to myspace and the artists web sites for more!

Feb 8, 2006
Ticket master has the vegas show on October 31. I was thinking about going but have kids so Halloween is a no-go. Does anyone know if its 26th or the 31st?

Jun 29, 2005
now that sucks.... I mean i like potluck but not so much to see live. Not enough energy in their tracks. Tech needs to get poppin wit some better road katz. I would think after Kottonmouth the roster would only get better but i guess not.

Sep 22, 2006
i hate this.man i mean i dont wanna be another shit head but i really wanned to see tech wit someone else, not for his image or nothin,jus in my eyes these guys arent good enough.i mean potluck there nut much and these other dudes never even heard of em.but hey watever tech does il b behind em.

btw is that the same coleone tech talks about in come gangsta or was he talkin about BIG L?

Jan 30, 2007
well who would you people like to see tech go on tour with? is there anyone that can really match tech? the only person id like to see tech with would be brotha lynch....

Jun 30, 2007
BigLurch said:
well who would you people like to see tech go on tour with? is there anyone that can really match tech? the only person id like to see tech with would be brotha lynch....
in sac its possible that lynch and/or t-nutty will be there. especially with luni coleone there