TECH N9NE MAKING OF LIKE YEAH/NEW STRANGEMUSIC OFFICE TOUR BY YOUNGFYRE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Yeah, it was posted, then someone else started a new thread to post it which was deleted, and here we are again...

Oct 25, 2006
It's not about the equipment you use, it's about how you use it.
Exactly. People criticize FL Studio because it's so simple to use and doesn't require as much experience and familiarity like say, Reason, though when you get right down to it, a track only sounds as good as the sounds you're using and how you're using them. The program is only a front-end for your creativity.

Jride

Sicc OG
Dec 24, 2008
Exactly.. Fyre got down with that beat.. Theres so many fucking sounds in that shit.. Now everytime i listen to that song, i always listen for all the shit he has added in

Mar 12, 2006
Exactly.. Fyre got down with that beat.. Theres so many fucking sounds in that shit.. Now everytime i listen to that song, i always listen for all the shit he has added in
one of my homies is a producer and he was showing me one of his songs with like 30 different drum kick variations, and 20 different snaps an shit all going on at various points, it was crazy. it just all blended together perfectly.. didnt sound too layered, but if you aren't listening for it, you won't pick up on it.

some producers are fucking crazy. that shit takes skill.

like it was said the past few posts, its the mind of the musician, not the circuits in the machine...

the best hardware, best studio, best fucking pen and pad that office max can sell you doesn't make you a good artist.