Tech N9ne - Low (Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I'm feelin it, glad they commin wit videos consistantly. They don't need to be all big budget for me ta enjoy em. What I would like tho, is a Purple Rain Type movie of Tech where we can get big buget videos for classics like Tormented and It's Alive, shit like that. That would be off the chains.
if he went back in time like that, he would have to bring back the spiked red hair

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Not one bit, Tech Was heart broken Anghellic didnt get the push it deserved video wise. My vision would be a feature length film about his life with videos incorporated into the movie from all eras new and old.

Jul 1, 2004
Not one bit, Tech Was heart broken Anghellic didnt get the push it deserved video wise. My vision would be a feature length film about his life with videos incorporated into the movie from all eras new and old.
Are you fucking kidding me? Why would he wanna go back 9 years just to do an old video. They will focus on the future not the past.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
i hate knowing what goes into making a video

this shit was made hella sloppy and the person who did it had probably never shot a video with someone standing in front of a projector

the idea is decent, but it kinda gets lost in the lack of light...and like i said, the editing is sloppy and the angles are dull

one of my favorite songs off the album though, video doesnt do it justice IMO

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
It would be a good excuse to make videos of the classic tracks that never got videos done, new songs would be an absolute as well. With a body of work as large as tech's something like this would be a dream come true for fans. Imagine a video for This Ring, oh boy!

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Fucking great shit. THats a nice surprise to come home to after work. Good to finally get a vid to a song I wanted him to make a vid for.

Jul 4, 2009
A K.O.D. (Song) video would be great
it would really depend on how its played out

this shit was made hella sloppy and the person who did it had probably never shot a video with someone standing in front of a projector

the idea is decent, but it kinda gets lost in the lack of light...and like i said, the editing is sloppy and the angles are dull

one of my favorite songs off the album though, video doesnt do it justice IMO
your opnion matches mine perfectly.
Lets get fucked up again... needs a video. At least I'm hoping the RDV's remake the song on their album.
Its offical?? theyre doing it in '10??

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Lets get fucked up again... needs a video. At least I'm hoping the RDV's remake the song on their album.
Again? They already did "King Song 2002 (Still Getting Fucked Up)" and they had the Mega Mix on My Dogs for Life. It's already their Planet Rock, no need to drag it off the shelf and dust it off again. Focus on creating a new "classic," or at least remake something they haven't already like they did with Street Life.