Tech N9ne is peaced off that the KC Chief is...lost? (fan diss) video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
so tech helped kutt with those 2 tracks where he is venting about fans not supporting him by not buying his albums, so because of that Tech doesn't put him on tour? so instead of your boy touring and making money the only way he can, because like you said people don't buy his albums, you leave him off the tour so now he isnt making money from album sales or touring? thats some fucked logic if ive ever seen it.

my 2 cents on kutt, I bought both Flamez and Bleve and both are great albums. Cannot say the same for Raw and unkutt or Feature Presentation. Niether are close to the quality or originality of Bleve. It sucks because I like Kutt, and he can still destroy a guest feature, but his albums have been a disappointment. Same with Krizz last album. Both are very talented but just aren't making music I enjoy with their solo efforts lately.

Jonah

Sicc OG
Nov 13, 2006
Good Marketing Strategy from Tech! Makes all the fans think "Well I have to buy Kutt stuff so i can be a REAL fan"

May 7, 2008
Kutt,Scoob are albums i think of getting last.( I only own 2 kutt cds,1 scoob album )

Drop an album that changes this and ill buy instantly.

May 7, 2008
^ definetly.

I enjoy krizz albums much more that kutts but can you blame me ? Listening to tech albums your pretty much trained in the ways of krizz cause he is on everything haha

Jan 29, 2006
^ definetly.

I enjoy krizz albums much more that kutts but can you blame me ? Listening to tech albums your pretty much trained in the ways of krizz cause he is on everything haha
I get tired of hearing krizz, I hear him enough on the tech cds that I dont need to buy the krizz ones

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Kutt > Tech, Krizz to me personally. I'd rather hear his music and see him live than those two, but what is Tech talking about? Wasn't it FTI, and download our music for free back in the day? Now all of a sudden that's changed somehow once it starts working for them? He knows just as much as the rest of us, that shows and merchandise make the money for artists, and album sales don't equal much of anything.

Dec 14, 2005
In no way, shape or form is Kutt better than Tech.. sorry.

Its a toss up between Krizz and Kutt imo.. I wasnt a huge fan of either of their last albums, so ill wait for the next batch of material to really make a judgement. But I love both of their music as a whole.. BLEVE and Feature were great albums.. probably slightly better than Vitiligo and Genius..

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
In no way, shape or form is Kutt better than Tech.. sorry.
If you want to go catalog against catalog then no, you're right, but if you judge newer material then IMO, Kutt is better. I haven't really liked a complete Tech project since Everready. Not taking anything away from his work since then, I just like Kutt's albums better... they seem more consistent to me.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
[video=youtube;SYGK6tn2mXY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYGK6tn2mXY[/video]

Kind of interesting to see them post up a non-Tech EPK. I don't recall them doing that before, have they? I guess this is them trying to drum up some dates and ticket sales for his tour? Maybe a "sign of good faith" for the Kutt fans?

2.2 million MySpace plays? MySpace is relevant?

Oct 16, 2002
my idea was to get my nigga an epk so the promoters will have a clear view of what hes done and and can do which is sell out shows. im on a mission to get my niggas star back shinning without being in my shadow. im gonna do the same for krizz soon. then when we come together again we will be a mightier blow and not just me and too niggas who help tech do his show. these are artist i signed years ago and still believe in and i wont give up.

Oct 16, 2002
and when i say get his star back shinning i mean when i can sell hundreds of thousands first week and the nigga thats on stage right next to me everywhere i go sell 5 to 7 thousand, that says to me some reconstructing needs to be going on