Tech N9ne Interview Clips 1 - 10 (9 still MIA)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
On your myspace page you said you like Yoko Kano...dont tell me your an OTAKU lol...

I know you must have loved the Rain the 1st time you heard it...I love Yoko Kano's music..

Ok I had to let that out real quick lol

Holla

Jan 3, 2007
Haha......otaku...
Your probably the only person that I've ever talked to (okay...communicated with) that has heard of yoko kano.....I think some people have heard the music before but haven't known the artist.

--I was kinda feelin samurai champloo for a little bit so I checked out afro samuri when it first came out (anything that mentions anything about rza pulls my attention!)---are you a promotor?

Aug 16, 2003
Honey10 said:
Haha......otaku...
Your probably the only person that I've ever talked to (okay...communicated with) that has heard of yoko kano.....I think some people have heard the music before but haven't known the artist.

--I was kinda feelin samurai champloo for a little bit so I checked out afro samuri when it first came out (anything that mentions anything about rza pulls my attention!)---are you a promotor?

No im not a promoter just one of THOES guys lol...

I started listening to Yoko when I started watching Cowboy Bebop. I liked the opening them (Tank) and started doing some searchs on the music and found her name and the Seatbelts...after that it was all over. She does the music for Ghost in the Shell, and I think Escoflowne as well and I cant stop listening to it lol...She also got me started into listening to alot of Japanese artists.

As for Afro Samuri...when I heard the RZA was doing the music I knew I had to check it out.

Check my myspace profile and some of the music/ videos on there. I got some of her stuff on there and a few other artists on there..

Holla

http://www.myspace.com/68284248

Oh yeah as for Champloo...have you seen the ending for it? If so...did you like it or hate it?

Just wondering....

Holla again!!

Jan 3, 2007
I don't think I've seen the actual ending...the last episodes I remember were the girl separating from them , and the story about her dad or something....they didn't all end up dead did they?...The last thing I remember was something with a field of sunflowers and the girl or something...probably a diff. episode. Adult swim has it on for a while then it's off...then it's on. I got into Yoko with Ghost in the Shell SAC --(opening theme!!)home stay & stamina rose!!

now I'm wondering how it ended....

Aug 16, 2003
I'd tell you but that would be spoiling it lol....plus I might boar everyone else on here... I'll just say that I think that was the last episode. I know what you mean about adult swim..thats why I stoped watching it. If I want anime I watch it fan subbed on the internet. It took a while to get used to the subtitles but know I cant watch it anyother way. I watched all of Ghost in the Shell the same way. The new movie is tight too. GITS Innocence was a trip to watch. Its the same for me and Bleach too. Im up to episode 70 and its the shit!!!

Anyway...imma get kicked off this board for talking about all this anime lol....TECHN9NE!!!! LOL.....

Dont kick me off guys!!!

Holla