Tech N9NE in Seattle.!!!! Who went to this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
Who all went to this show.? I seen alot of people there.

Was able to ask Cool Nutz to get on a track with Black C of RBL Posse and myself.

Shit was crazy. POTLUCK is fucking awesome. Northwest gots some fucking talent.

Wwho the fuck were those TRAGEDY guys though? that ruined it for alot of us in the audience.

Nov 16, 2003
i went to this event and was extremely dissappointed. aside from cool nutz and maniac loc, skatter and snug, and tech n9ne, everyone else in my opinion wasnt that hot. and wasnt 151 and the Lac supposed to be there? tech9's set was hott but there were just too many fuckin kids there. this is definately the last all ages shit i ever go to, just too many little children, 13yr old hoes, and icp freaks. i had to chill in the bar the whole time and just go out to catch the performances - the last three.

Jan 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
Yeah those ICP clown guys who performed were crap. I don't get why they were there.

I thought Potluck was hot. I liked their little thing going. Big Black dude and a small jewish kid. That'll catch attention in the market.

Cool Nutz , Loc , Skatter and Snug , 9 all put it down.

Specially when Skatter and Snug hit that fucking weed. I never smelt so much weed at a concert after that. He gave everyone confidence to light that shit up!

I should have been in the bar chilling with you homie. Too many kids stepping on my toes.

I was with my lil asian girl. I had a shaved head , GRAY Jacket , might remember. Wasn't too many people there.

Nov 24, 2003
after going to the tech nine show last year i decided not to go again for the same probelms yall are talkin about from this year. there is no reason a tech show shouldn't be poppin every time. hes got bad promotion everytime he comes to the town

Nov 16, 2003
Blow_Ya_Whistle said:
Yeah those ICP clown guys who performed were crap. I don't get why they were there.

I thought Potluck was hot. I liked their little thing going. Big Black dude and a small jewish kid. That'll catch attention in the market.

Cool Nutz , Loc , Skatter and Snug , 9 all put it down.

Specially when Skatter and Snug hit that fucking weed. I never smelt so much weed at a concert after that. He gave everyone confidence to light that shit up!

I should have been in the bar chilling with you homie. Too many kids stepping on my toes.

I was with my lil asian girl. I had a shaved head , GRAY Jacket , might remember. Wasn't too many people there.
yeah potluck was aight, not my thing i guess. the little jewish dude sounded like mike d from the beasties but they were aight. yeah i was in the bar the whole time mayne, i had on a red KC Monarchs negro league hat and a red tech n9ne shirt on. i just cant fuck with the all ages crowds no more, its like being back in junior high and shit

Jan 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
Yeah I dunno what TECH is thinking with the whole JUGGALO approach. He can get way more fans than that to show up if he put his mind to it.

To me , he's falling apart as long as he stays doing stupid shit with the clowns.

Next time I'm kicking it with you in the bar mayne!

Nov 16, 2003
Blow_Ya_Whistle said:
Yeah I dunno what TECH is thinking with the whole JUGGALO approach. He can get way more fans than that to show up if he put his mind to it.

To me , he's falling apart as long as he stays doing stupid shit with the clowns.

Next time I'm kicking it with you in the bar mayne!

yeah maybe at a different show or somethin. i dont see tech doin a 21+ show up here soon but who knows. i thought the LAC was gonna be there and thats like half the reason i went, but i was mistaken i guess. i dont be at too many shows no more but shit maybe the lac will have a show 21 and over in the town soon

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
18+ is always gonna be the ill shit.....alcoholics usually fuck up the show more than the kids, because all they do is sit around and drink and bullshit, and aren't even in the front few rows supporting.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
The show was off the hook. We appreciate everyone that came out and supported. We weren't able to keep The Lac on the Seattle show due to the amount of opening groups that Tech wanted on the bill. So we figured it would be better for them to play the Portland show so that they could expose the masses to The Lac. They killed it, and moved alot of units after the show. We were also pushing the Certifyd album as well. We sold out of Collabos CD's as well. The crowd was feeling everyone last night in Portland. Make sure that you grab the Collabos album, as well as the Lac's album. It's going down in the NW. Holla at your boy.

May 10, 2004
went to the portland show, was off the hook, got my shit signed by every artist there, and got 4 free cds, exept grant rice, he was being an ass,didnt sign my shit, said whatup tho

Apr 25, 2002
i was present at the event. and other than all those juggalo kids the show was cool. met Big Ice from the playboy foundation, hella cool dude. and white boy will from eastside records, cool cat as well. the first act was pretty good, i forget thier names but they did good, Potluck was sick as fuck tho. i give it up to them. cool nutz and maniak were tight, those ICP dudes sucked but were kind of funny. tech's homeboys were tight and tech tore it up, period. the funny thing about the juggalo kids is they were ALL flamed up, wearin rags and everything. it was crazy. i was just laughin.