TECH N9NE IM A PLAYA REMIX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2005
Thats not too bad, I do like the original version better though however.. But It is really tight how you put those together mayne! :) I can definetely appreciate someone spending quality time remixing Tech N9ne songs, I'm lovin these! :)

P.S. - You probably could put all these remixes into one thread though, but it's all good..

Jun 29, 2005
ITS COOL BRO. DIDNT KNOW THAT OR RATHER REALIZE IT. BUT YEAH MY HOMIE DOWN THE STREET PUT THESE TOGETHER BUT I DID TELL THE NIGGA WHAT ACCAPELLA AND WHAT BEAT. I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO USE GOLDWAVE!!! IT LITERALLY TOOK HIM LIKE 10 MINS TO COMPLETE EACH OF THESE BUT THEY COOL. FOR NOW....

Jun 23, 2003
if the hook from imma playa was left out it would mesh better. the verses from tech sounded smooth over the beat though. put this on back on the shelf and i bet a little tweaking would make this one better though. i would never have thought techs verse on that would go over that mike jones beat. LOL good shit.

on to the next remix........