Tech N9ne Concert in Seattle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
Just wanted to let all of you playas in the Northwest know that Tech N9ne is touring this summer and will be in Seattle on June 14th, tentatively at the Catwalk Club. I will be there if I'm in Seattle then. D-Sane, I heard a rumor that you are a Tech fan; if that's true, you might want to look into having some of your peeps open for him at the show. If you don't want to visit the Strange Music forum (and I don't blame you if you don't) then PM me and I will let you know how to get in touch with Tech's manager, Travis.

PEACE

May 10, 2002
Slide said:
Just wanted to let all of you playas in the Northwest know that Tech N9ne is touring this summer and will be in Seattle on June 14th, tentatively at the Catwalk Club. I will be there if I'm in Seattle then. D-Sane, I heard a rumor that you are a Tech fan; if that's true, you might want to look into having some of your peeps open for him at the show. If you don't want to visit the Strange Music forum (and I don't blame you if you don't) then PM me and I will let you know how to get in touch with Tech's manager, Travis.

PEACE
Now thats luv...appreciate it pimpin...

Apr 20, 2003
Im there to see this crazy ass dude perform I cant imagine what dudes like on the stage but im a be there as long as we dong have a show????

Ryan RK Rage Of Reflection

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
June 14th is the day after I get back for summer.....too bad the catwalk is 21+.......:(

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
We are tentatively plannin' on being in Boise, Idaho on this date.....we may not though. I'll know soon. Thanks for the info pimpin'.....it is appreciated!
Aint a thing man, he'll be in Olympia, Eugene, Portland, and Boise in June, so maybe you might be able to hook up with him somewhere, who knows.

peace

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
We are tentatively plannin' on being in Boise, Idaho on this date.....we may not though. I'll know soon. Thanks for the info pimpin'.....it is appreciated!

Holla at a girl when you get some details D-Sane.. :)