Tech N9ne Bobble Head?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 7, 2007
www.myspace.com
That dont look like him the gole tee is way to short and come on give him some hair should have put the red spikes in it my boi here in Tulsa made one shit looks dope looks way better then this one BOOOOOOO

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Looks more like a black Stone Cold Steve Austin... I've never seen Tech bald before.
lol..

no spikes OR rows? :ermm:

his build is too tall and put's his jersey and pants out of proportion making them shits look hella short and tight... whack

Kutt, Krizz & Nina baby figurines > bobblehead

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
That dont look like him the gole tee is way to short and come on give him some hair should have put the red spikes in it my boi here in Tulsa made one shit looks dope looks way better then this one BOOOOOOO
gole tee?
gold teeth?
gold tee? like the thing u hit a golf ball off of?

maybe the bobblehead came out bad cuz somebody sculpted it from a picture on a sale fone.

Nov 7, 2006
i think it looks just like common when he was in smokin' aces. with the goatee n shit

i can see the resemblance. if you look closely it seems exact actually lol. i think they used this pic to make the bobblehead lol

Sep 4, 2006
coulda put some kinda painted shit on his forehead even to make up to the lack of hair... Sick or Pain or 3:16...whatever