TECH N9NE AND BONE THUGS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
First of all.....bone needs to figure out what the fuck is wrong with their group and decide who is in and who is not. Plus....I've never liked any colabs that Bone has done.....not even Thug Luv or that Notorious Thugs shit. And I truely thing everyone in Bone has fallen waaaaaaaaay the fuck off except for Krazie. I think he still comes tight. I wouldn't want to see a whole Bone & Tech song.....but maybe Tech and Krazie. But to answer your question......No, I dont think it will ever happen and there isn't much you can do about it. Unless you want to pay both Tech and Bone to get on a track with you. That's about all you can do about it.

Nick

Nick

Dec 30, 2002
Wrong, I think it kould happen and would B pretty tight. I'm koo eit all the members in Bone exspecially Krazie Layzie and Flesh.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I'm just saying.......Bone doesn't fit well with guest appearances. Shit just doesn't sound right. How are my statements false?

Have you heard Tech say "I want to do a track with Bone" or Bone say "We want to do a track with Tech N9ne"?

If you know them so well.....get them in contact with Tech and make it happen......I'd love to see you prove me wrong. But until I hear that track, I will stick with my belief that it wont be as tight as people think it will. 2 unique styles just don't always mix well.

Nick

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Are you crazy??

Thug Luv and Notorious Thugs are some of the tightest songs they ever made (besides most of 1999E).

I think Tech and Bone would be good, but only if bone came with some E1999 style shit... not that new shit they got goin on ever since "Resurrection"... but i doubt that would happen, so i doubt a collab would happen.

Jan 7, 2003
Tech N Krayzie

Yeaa Krazie and Tech would be a off tha hook collab.. With all of bone that would jus be too many rappers.. make tha song too damm long.. u know.. But Krayzie and Tech would make an off tha hook song.. fo sho..

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Re: Tech N Krayzie

MurdaousTHUG said:
Yeaa Krazie and Tech would be a off tha hook collab.. With all of bone that would jus be too many rappers.. make tha song too damm long.. u know.. But Krayzie and Tech would make an off tha hook song.. fo sho..

That's my main point....I think shit would just drag on with the others on there. Tech and krayzie spittin on a track would be pretty tight....like some Tech and Lejo shit. Back and forth just killin the track.

Nick

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Heat Myser said:

Call Strange Music Inc. at 816-229-4700, and ask for Travis. Bring your checkbook, cause at Strange Music they don't accept American Express.
haha.... damn.... what about visa... it is everywhere i wanna be

Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
dude I´m a huge Bone Fan I got every fucking record from the Bone Enterprise to T.W.O.
All the Soloprojekts but the Bone Vibe is dead ...
And Krazyie is getting worst I really have to say fuck this selffish ass motherfucker his Thug on the line is a shame for every Bone fan and I hope for a TECH N9NE and Solé Track again cuz these Colabo was always super phat ...
And Kutt with Luda should be dope ...

Jan 15, 2003
PhatActPlaya² said:
dude I´m a huge Bone Fan I got every fucking record from the Bone Enterprise to T.W.O.
All the Soloprojekts but the Bone Vibe is dead ...
And Krazyie is getting worst I really have to say fuck this selffish ass motherfucker his Thug on the line is a shame for every Bone fan and I hope for a TECH N9NE and Solé Track again cuz these Colabo was always super phat ...
And Kutt with Luda should be dope ...
Yep, before November last year, all I listened to Bone, then I heard Tech...but on the subject of them falling off, that's very true, T.W.O. was one of the biggest dissapointments I've ever seen in an album. And Krayzie's TODL was also very dissapointing, but there might be a little hope left. Check out the clips to Krayzie's new album "Leathaface", the clips sound raw as fuck. www.bonethugrecords.com

Sep 4, 2002
OK the H.N.I.C. will speak

OK I haven't posted here in a while, BUT people here know I am the hugest Bone fan, and Tech right behind. TWO is OK, I also expected something WAYYYY more tight, but it's all about Ruthless Records, they are just trying to get off that sorry ass label, which they may just be trying to hurry up and do albums, then get off (their contract says they have to do so many albums, then they can renegotiate or in Bone's case leave the label). I don't know why everybody is sleep on the rest of the Bone members. Bizzy is hella tight ya'll just don't like him, cause of his voice, and Layzie and Wish as well. I think all the members and Tech should do a song together. You just can't pass that up man. The song should have all of them rapping their verse to different gun sounds for each person, kinda like Tech did on "Stamina", since Wish is a little slower he could be like a Shotgun or somethin'. Bone and Tech forever Nigga.