TECH N9NE ACAPELLAS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2006
lol fuck these jokers..ino its hard to obtain a large amount of his accapellaz only nerds and lil kids with money have a majority of them! i do encourage u to buy the singles but hey we aint all rich ;] theres 2 on techs site thats cheap tho !but BUT BUT try soul seek man ;] yahoo soul seek get it ;] its a great CHAT site with people who have THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of mp3's i dont know if u can download off it i just know they will help u :D

May 21, 2006
wow..so if someone doesnt believe in restriction there a enemy ? is this what this forum is about ? if i wanted to get at him dont u think id do alot more than just say fuck restriction and help tech fans listen to music ?lol this is sad who created this forum ???

imma go look at techs myspace and DOWNLOAD his tracks than i might head to all the other official tech sites and download what they got ;] than ill listen to tha tracks tech and his label leaked than remind myself what the kids who believe in restriction said about tech n9ne and his label

Feb 18, 2006
why the fuckin overusage of the word "restriction" ok we get it, youve learned how to do spell check, it doesnt make you any smarter

May 21, 2006
haha the fact u needed to use the word spell check next to restriction just shows your stupid man u should really stay away from that area of english hahahaha i wouldnt of ever thought of that

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
"Official" Forums, "Officials" Sites... where are they all coming from! Everybody run for your life, their falling from the sky!

Wait... I just remembered, I have more then half a brain. Seriously dude, your making yourself look like a 5 year old :\