tech is on tv(B.E.T) RIGHT NOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
I'm watching Tech on mtv2 right now. He's on sucka free. Its no 4 min interview but he's on before every shitty video. He's talked about how at Strange they can do whatever the hell they want and how much he respects Ice Cube. Havent seen it all but dvr is the best. I can get past all the bullshit just to see Tech

Nov 7, 2006
When they played 30 seconds of a shitty mix of Earthquake on Americas Best Dance Crew, the video for it was on youtube 30 minutes after the show

but nobody got anything on this?

Nov 14, 2002
it wasn't just about his cars it was showing the whole head quarters, and lil bit of travis talkin, tech exploiting the fact that he is the number 1 indie artist in the world, and he's right there underneath everyone's nose.
Sounds to me like Tech is using material items to validate the quality of his music. I thought the whole "look at my cars and boats" phase of rap died in 2002. I mean, if that's what MTV wanted to do then... by all means spend 4 mins on MTV talking about your cars, your shiny desk and chains and shit. I think Tech could not only better spend his time by speaking about his music, but also it would draw in a better crowd. Tech is the shit because lyrically he's great, and his flow is debateably (sp) the sickest ever.. I guess a dollar is a dollar, but at the end of the day I'd rather hang out with the guy that's impressed by the tunes, not the guy impressed by the cars and the boats and shit.

"And this is where the magic happens"...

Pfft.

Oct 19, 2006
Sounds to me like Tech is using material items to validate the quality of his music. I thought the whole "look at my cars and boats" phase of rap died in 2002. I mean, if that's what MTV wanted to do then... by all means spend 4 mins on MTV talking about your cars, your shiny desk and chains and shit. I think Tech could not only better spend his time by speaking about his music, but also it would draw in a better crowd. Tech is the shit because lyrically he's great, and his flow is debateably (sp) the sickest ever.. I guess a dollar is a dollar, but at the end of the day I'd rather hang out with the guy that's impressed by the tunes, not the guy impressed by the cars and the boats and shit.

"And this is where the magic happens"...

Pfft.

yea, but who knows that could just be the shit that MTV wanted to show, from what it looks like there is a lot of shit they interviewed him bout, and there showing the shit they wanna show people, wich sucks, cuz me and you know how much of a beast he is and we dont need let some BET and MTV tell us how good and talented the man is.