Tech FOr THe Final Time.........Radio play

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2006
Ive called in to my local station's There Real Bitches when it comes to the Kasas City King lol..................they dont want to play yo shit...Is the plan to have radio play B4 or after the Video hits Telivision..............Do u have a different plan for your next singles? Im sure there will be a huge Buzz when your Album drops and it will be easier to get radio play .....im just wondering What makes a radio station play a song...........It aint a Hit till they give it play and but it seams they wont play it unless its a hit ................that confuses me

Aug 15, 2006
they have this thing they do at the local radio station called, "buy it or deny it" for new singles/music/artists/etc. they will play the song and take in caller opinions afterward.. sorta like a poll.. and they will say whether they would buy it or deny it, along with additional feedback. [they even air their opinions] if it gets enough good feedback they start playin the song more on a regular. i think its good because they will play a song either way and let the listeners decide. however, they've been playin bout ta bubble out in here modesto and the bay area for a couple weeks now.

Dec 28, 2005
We did the unthinkable here and had it played in the club...wow does my town suck..but hey we got it started up in the club so thats a great thing.

Dec 28, 2005
Topeka is one of those, "if it's not on the radio then fuck it" type places sometimes, but the DJ loves Tech (and tits my home girl flashed for him) so we got it played. so he plays it when he works on wednesdays and fridays.

Aug 15, 2006
Thadelux1 said:
Topeka is one of those, "if it's not on the radio then fuck it" type places sometimes, but the DJ loves Tech (and tits my home girl flashed for him) so we got it played. so he plays it when he works on wednesdays and fridays.
daamn. happy as hell youre moving in a few months huh? haha.

and she flashed for him?? lol... thats whats up.

Dec 28, 2005
More than happy I'm moving in a few..

Yeah and the first song that came to mind..Flash likes it Mardi Gras Flash just take off your bra LOL !!

Sep 13, 2005
Ya I was at Tiki Bob's in Pontiac Michigan last saturday and I sliped the DJ 5 bucks to play Bout To Bubble, I even had to give him the cd. The crowed loved it and when I went to get the cd back he gave me the money and kept the cd. He said he was gonna try and work it into rotation