Tech Fire and Ice question.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2007
Okay I have a quick question, on the MLK tour it seemed like to done alot of little verses from songs rather than the whole song, i mean he sung a few whole songs but it just seemed like he song a verse or two from songs n went on to another. Anyone know why this is?

Aug 31, 2005
never seen tech live [yet..may12th] but from what ive seen he does this with My World...but would you want to see tech sit on stage while dalima and brotha lynch's verses are going?

plus you get more tech songs this way

Oct 30, 2007
never seen tech live [yet..may12th] but from what ive seen he does this with My World...but would you want to see tech sit on stage while dalima and brotha lynch's verses are going?

plus you get more tech songs this way
well for songs with other people thats fine i agree with ya there, but i mean why do it on songs that only he is in? kinda just confused me i guess, but im goin to fire n ice to check him out again.

Dec 14, 2005
well... i think he does it only as a way to keep the set uptempo. i personally like it when he does it sometimes because the transitions are great..example: riotmaker turns into welcome to the midwest after the first verse and chorus..loved that...

also it could be because he has so many good songs to play... so you get a little of some tracks. i dunno i think it works though

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
he did a lot of full songs at the santa cruz show ( april 13 ) psycho bitch was, caribou lou, night and day, i have to look at the footage to remember the whole song list , but god damn i tell you they stayed on for an hour and a half, i remember pieces of flash, when broads started exposing breasticles

Feb 28, 2008
A lot of artists just do verse's of song and shit. I like it, but only when the transitions are good, I've seen some that sucked but tech is pretty good at it.