tech cut off all his hair...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
damn i cant remember Nina havin no hair on his dome since the MidwestSide period...even than im pretty sho he was rockin rows/wore em out

May 30, 2006
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what did u do tech!! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i hate u :( ..... ;..(

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
spikes was cool, i think he is growing it back out, but yeh it dont look bad in person, thanks doug for posting those for me, but yeh tech just did the regular eveready songs, welcome to the midwest, jellysickle, the beast, no can do, wait i think that might be it, but i dont know which ones is gon be on eveready, he might have did some others not sure

Apr 21, 2003
lol thats coo i dont give a fuck what he does with his hair it's his flowing thats sick.. hair all the time prolly bothered him so he said fuck it.. to be honest from what i see it doesn't look like a very good fade lol o well he's prolly growin back out who knows who cares it's his dome let him do the damn thing..

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
i agree^^^ but yeh my friends camera sucked and someone kept bumpin in to me and tech was moving so it blurred them to shit but its a good fade hahaha, i think if more people see him like this then they might be like hey he dont look like a devil worshipper then when he comes out of no where in a couple of months with spikes it wont bother them, but i hop he is growing it back out

Jun 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
tha_psycho said:
yup i was there i seen it and i have pics but did u perform or somethin or what did u do just show up, cuz im wondering if i seen u

im on the same label as someone that was performing...Trip C... white juggalo rapper with the green mohawk (F.Y.I. IM NOT A JUGGALO) I was running merch booth for him so thats why I was backstage before and after the show