Tech bullshitted BIG TYME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2003
Re: ................................

JLMACN said:
zero...
you are not a whyt geek....
totally the opposite...

if you saw some of the kids that post here...
you would laugh.....

so you actually know this dude??

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
who have you seen? me?

anyway, i'll admit it. i am a white geek. in fact, i was once a CIS (computer information systems) major. you don't get any geekier than that. just ask absolute siccness, jaydub, mizzouplaya, heat meyser, kc ghost, trajik, 3rd degree, jesse james. they all saw me. the point is i don't try to be anything i'm not.

Aug 21, 2002
HONESTLY, I aint gone lie... When I read KC $lim's typing, it takes me an extra few seconds to read that shit, and I keep going back and getting dizzy, but I dont care, that's being different, and I cant argue with it. I can't say it makes him look stupid though, because it doesn't to me, and it does to someone else, so that means it's all on those who think that, and that it's gonna make their life skip a beat of he types like that...

shep said:
who have you seen? me?

anyway, i'll admit it. i am a white geek. in fact, i was once a CIS (computer information systems) major. you don't get any geekier than that. just ask absolute siccness, jaydub, mizzouplaya, heat meyser, kc ghost, trajik, 3rd degree, jesse james. they all saw me. the point is i don't try to be anything i'm not.
Man, I am as Ghetto as a glass of Red Kool-Aid, and is black also, I am a natural born computer nerd and hasn't taken one class for it in my life. But who cares I say "guy's" I speak "proper" as hell ( a little slower than most), I just happen to be something that 99% of the people from the "ghetto" isn't... Not a C.I.S. major, but I'd probably fly through that in a flash, and I am still the same nigga I was 3 years ago before I went to college... That's just me... Street for life whether I make a mill or not, I'll still have a jug of Kool-Aid in my brokedown fridge...

Zer0 has to be black. I can see him now walking past Abercrombie or A.E. in the mall and laughing at those corny burbian guys walking in there to buy a dingy tight fitting outfit.

Apr 19, 2003
MasZive said:
HONESTLY, I aint gone lie... When I read KC $lim's typing, it takes me an extra few seconds to read that shit, and I keep going back and getting dizzy, but I dont care, that's being different, and I cant argue with it. I can't say it makes him look stupid though, because it doesn't to me, and it does to someone else, so that means it's all on those who think that, and that it's gonna make their life skip a beat of he types like that...

Man, I am as Ghetto as a glass of Red Kool-Aid, and is black also, I am a natural born computer nerd and hasn't taken one class for it in my life. But who cares I say "guy's" I speak "proper" as hell ( a little slower than most), I just happen to be something that 99% of the people from the "ghetto" isn't... Not a C.I.S. major, but I'd probably fly through that in a flash, and I am still the same nigga I was 3 years ago before I went to college... That's just me... Street for life whether I make a mill or not, I'll still have a jug of Kool-Aid in my brokedown fridge...

Zer0 has to be black. I can see him now walking past Abercrombie or A.E. in the mall and laughing at those corny burbian guys walking in there to buy a dingy tight fitting outfit.

humm you are "ghetto"..and zero is "black"

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahah

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
hey briana, aren't you going to say something like how is kool-aid ghetto? all races drink kool-aid, so how come it's ghetto?

where are ya on that one?

Apr 19, 2003
shep said:
hey briana, aren't you going to say something like how is kool-aid ghetto? all races drink kool-aid, so how come it's ghetto?

where are ya on that one?
naw actually.I was thinking about how bored I was the last time I visited small st louis..

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i think it's funny that instead of defending what little of a point you may have had (which you didn't have one) you attack my city. how pathetic is that? anyway, i'd take st. louis over seattle any day. shit, i would take KC before seattle any day. and that is coming from someone who hates KC

Apr 19, 2003
shep said:
i think it's funny that instead of defending what little of a point you may have had (which you didn't have one) you attack my city. how pathetic is that? anyway, i'd take st. louis over seattle any day. shit, i would take KC before seattle any day. and that is coming from someone who hates KC

I know st louis hates KC, since st louis is K.C lil brother!

but "sea-town" runs shit...

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
st louis is KC little brother.... that's funny..... again, you are dodging the original topic.... oh well, guess we see who actually won this argument... i'm out

Apr 19, 2003
shep said:
st louis is KC little brother.... that's funny..... again, you are dodging the original topic.... oh well, guess we see who actually won this argument... i'm out
what was the original topic???,what in the hell are you talking about.."Mr Hick town"

leave the XTC alone "DUDE"

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
again, attacking my city instead of defending yourself. just making you look more and more stupid. but if you want to continue to do so, go right ahead.

Hick Town? obviously you have never been to StL

XTC- i don't do drugs. but thanks for making yourself look more idiotic by trying to play off that my points don't matter by assuming i do drugs. digging yourself deeper into that hole of self-denial.

Aug 21, 2002
Ha, ha... Shep, you hate K.C. it's all good...

I hear people from the Lou say that all the time...

We argue and argue all the time, but in the end, we are going to only like where we've come from because that is where we grew up. I'd just say there is nothing that K.C. has that St. Louis doesn't have, and vise versa. K.C. looks better that the Lou, but the Lou is older than K.C., and they are basically building over old torn down buildings and areas. K.C. is new and we aren't building over old neighborhoods and stuff... But then again, we have 1 million people to convince about the reality of the two cities and the young people are one track minded, so they are going to continue to say K.C. is better or the Lou, I could care less. I would say yall have us on the time yall spots stay open, but the Mono is is East St., so that's all they have over there...

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
yeah, i have nothing against kc.... it's just the friendly state rivalry. kind of like i love chicago, but i can never admit that (die hard cards fan all the way)

May 8, 2003
Briana said:

what was the original topic???,what in the hell are you talking about.."Mr Hick town"

leave the XTC alone "DUDE"
STL aint a hick town lil mama. U can find sum out in da Missouri/Kansas area, but STL or KC aint hick townz. get cha mind ryte