Tech at the Wherehouse music signing in Springfield, Sept 26

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2002
Anybody going to that? I'll be there for sure. I doubt any of y'all are going since the majority of this board is from N. Missouri but just wondering.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
show mad luv..........

jesse james said:
he gonna be in STL down the corner from my block on 25th, gonna bring Warfare up therrrre
...sup jesse......
......show mad luv to tech when he comes through not only for him but for the real rappers in the world!!.......much respect to those that choose to be real...know what i am saying?..........if theres is every someone you know that will make it ....let a motha fucka know.......so we can support him/her too........
...........cause nelly he is too fake to support!!!........anyways....just thought i would tell you that!!........peace!!!

if there is a street team for springfield...it sucks ass..cuz i havent heard shit about the signing...nor has there been any promotion for the album...wherehouse had some shitty photocopied flyers...but only about the size of a stamp on their window....sad to say me and Jx will probably be the only two getting their cds signed on the 26th.

Aug 22, 2002
There is no promotion for Tech in southern Missouri (Springfield and otherwise) whatsoever. None. There are very few people who even know who Tech is down here. I'd definitely like to take care of the Springfield all the way up to Columbia areas if at all possible. Absolut is probably right though. There won't be many people there at the Tech signing. But hey, I'll bring my digital cam, and I'll take pics and post them up the day after.

mrs n9na, where are you staying at?