TECH AND KUTT IN AZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
said it before and i'll say it again...

Tech needs to come to INDIANA.

...and the fools with guns do look fuckin stupid....
if their music career doesn't work out they can always get a job from Cobra Commander.

Mar 31, 2005
www.myspace.com
i find it quite humorous that the clown with the red and black facepaint is pointing the gun at himself. its stupid enough to pose for a picture like that, now all he needs to do is pull the trigger and he will officially be the world's biggest dumbass. that has to be the Head Hurtz Hitmen. you think with a name like that they would be on their way to going multi-platinum.

Jun 23, 2003
HAHAH LOL @ the flyer.

I don't think tech would approve that flyer, not that he does, but he wouldn't. I am a novice at photoshop and can make a better flyer than that. I'm glad to know kutt will be here in AZ though. Who the fuck are those bitches in the blue rags and makeup. That shit looks as gay as richard simmons. LOL

Jun 29, 2005
HEAD HURTZ HITMEN!

Yall muthaphukkaz is haters. If it wasn't for these niggaz AZ wouldn't be seeing Tech. These niggaz are the craziest peoplez ive met. So yall should open up ur mindz. HHH does some tight as wicked shit. Way iller than any ICP shit and usually that isnt my thang. But about Tech, everyone needs to be there cause its gonna be off the chain. Its in a more underground location so it should be more wicked that Snottsdale! Get at me if anyone needs advance tickets or hit up the info lines. Support our nigga as well as my JUGGALO nias! MAD propz to the HEAD HURTZ HITMEN!!! See yall at the show. AZ UP!

Jun 23, 2003
nnutthowzer said:
Yall muthaphukkaz is haters. If it wasn't for these niggaz AZ wouldn't be seeing Tech. These niggaz are the craziest peoplez ive met. So yall should open up ur mindz. HHH does some tight as wicked shit. Way iller than any ICP shit and usually that isnt my thang. But about Tech, everyone needs to be there cause its gonna be off the chain. Its in a more underground location so it should be more wicked that Snottsdale! Get at me if anyone needs advance tickets or hit up the info lines. Support our nigga as well as my JUGGALO nias! MAD propz to the HEAD HURTZ HITMEN!!! See yall at the show. AZ UP!

FIrst off I could not disagree with you more. Tech has came here to tucson many times and I bet it had nothing to do with that garbage on that flyer. You fuckin gay ass juggalos never surprise me. Strawberry shortcake is doper than icp in a million ways. So dont try to sell me on that garbage say'n they are way iller than icp, because ICP, well, is not fucking ill. It's trash. The only reason you juggalos love tech is because he is the only black rapper on the face of this earth that will show one ounce of love you clown people. I believe 36 mafia gave icp a shot on a track and it was the only non-slumper on the album. What is worse than a clown fool in blue rags thinkin they down. I lost count of how many juggalos I have ran into that turn out to be utter pussies.

And don't say nias when referring to your click of makeup warriors. Nia is a word that dub c uses and when a icp fan uses it, well you just look stupid.

And being that the phunk junkeez are known to have ties to southern AZ and they are opening for tech in tucson I am not getting what you mean when you say that these goofballs are responsible for tech coming here. Tech is coming to AZ for the money he is making. Not because he is so "cool" with these flue rag sissies. I am sorry to hear that such garbage is opening for tech in phoenix. They got alot of raw talent up there that is yet to be tapped. Unfortunatly that raw talent I am referring to has no ties to any icp style music.

Sorry if I came off a little harsh but I have been a tech fan for a long time and when you juggalos try to get involved it dissapoints me. Next thing you will be claiming Kutt and S&S are juggalos too?

Instead of responding with your rebuttle defending icp, ask ten people next time your at the club if they think icp and their followers are tight. I am willing to bet 9 or ten say it is garbage. If you are a true juggalo, you probably have no job, no car and will ride the bus to the show and ride home with some friends. In addition I am sure you are a no pussy getter all day. lol I saw AZJUGGALOS.com having a party at jesse owens park and boy was it one hell of a sausage festival! A bunch of chain wallet tuckin', icp t-shirt wearing, aint taken a bath in forever crowd! HAHAHAH At this concert I have to stand in the back just to not get dirty from all the unclean juggalos.

Thanks tech for having a great lineup here in Tucson. You have yet to let US down! Sorry phoenix.

Jun 23, 2003
Just checked the flyer again. Boy did I mean everything I said.

And I checked the brew crew way back in the day. That shit sounded like it was recorded on a rat tape and mastered. I hope they've stepped their game up a smidgeon and at least used a closet recording booth.

Jun 20, 2005
Peace in the Southwest

azryda420 take a puff and chill for a sec. First i created this thread to clear up confusion before people from Phoenix won't miss the show. Secondly Tucson is a bad ass place, hell i like the wildcats better then the sundevils <not cuz of the USC heart attack a couple of weeks ago>. And lastly how gives a shit about headz hurtz hitmen, this shit's mainly about tech anyways, am i right?

Jun 23, 2003
Rtmb602 said:
azryda420 take a puff and chill for a sec. First i created this thread to clear up confusion before people from Phoenix won't miss the show. Secondly Tucson is a bad ass place, hell i like the wildcats better then the sundevils <not cuz of the USC heart attack a couple of weeks ago>. And lastly how gives a shit about headz hurtz hitmen, this shit's mainly about tech anyways, am i right?

I'm sorry I got all roudy.I shouldn't have. Especially cause you are reppin' my state to the fullest. And like it or not Tech has a juggalo fan base. I have this huge problem with juggalos though, and I always let it get the best of me. There are a number of them here that I hate on and i'm probably too judgemental. So I do appologize. I just feel that there is this huge stereotype with icp and there fans that I never want to be associated with. I won't listen to their music but I should let it go and get over it. I'll try harder in the future. I know if I was a fan I wouldn't want people talking shit to me about it all the time. And tech is gonna make dope ass music always either way.

Moving on..............

Does anyone know if Kutt will be performing at the az shows?

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Damn I thought tha only show was in Tucson...This one waay out off Glendale and El Mirage by Luke AFB but a lot better then 2 hrs each way to Tucson n back

May 14, 2002
nnutthowzer said:
Fools like this make AZ look bad.....wouldnt mind runnin into you at the show

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
Looks like they've changed therealtechn9ne.com, so I guess the Scottsdale show is officially off now, huh?

Oh well. Saturday night's really a better idea anyway. Going to a show on a Thursday night is likely to negatively impact my work performance Friday.