Tech and J-Flo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
Anyone heard of J flo? That dude said tech was fake I find that hard to believe!
He was in the Regime for a minute. I was wondering what all think of that track called sick sick em?

Oct 5, 2004
that tracks dope.. why'd dude say tech was fakin the funk? any reasoning behind it? or was u jus smokin with some homies an one of em said that an u a gullible muthafucka?

Feb 1, 2005
j-flo was never in the regime... he just payed yuk and tech do get on his album and started thinking he was in the regime cuz yuk and tech was showing him love cuz he was breaking bread with them... but then when the money was gone yuk stopped fucking with dude and he got his feelings hurt i guess.. dude is a confused ass whiteboy from minneapolis that thinks he is a gangsta... and believe me he is very last thing on yuk or techs mind they probably already forgot about this big ol gangsta :

Oct 17, 2003
yeah, i stay up with the local rap scene in minneapolis and i never hear about that guy doing any shows or see any promo for his album....

looks like he wanted all the kids to tell people tech, yuk, and c-bo are on his cd for people to buy it

Feb 21, 2006
thats exactly it.. dude is bitchmade though... he had dorasel on his label for a minute, next thing you know, dorasels shits all off his site....

so i messaged him on myspace.. and he said "he fake so i had to lettem go"

lol.... this is the same dude that aint amounted to shit but has this to say on his myspace..

I am not..........

Lookin' to sign any artist to Unify Record Inc. I will not collaborate with anyone one, unless your a Boss or a Unda Boss and have been at least featured on one or more mainstream or king of the undaground artist. Even then i have to know you and politic with you for a good minute to see if we even think a like or live life by the same code.

Tho i'm truly greatful for the intrest...............I dont do this for the love of rap/hip hop or to be down and show love. Mothar fuckar Please!
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...&MyToken=9e9b2eef-f350-49c7-a783-db6eae190e63

Feb 1, 2005
dorasel was never signed to that clown.. jflo is a confused whiteboy from a nice neighbourhood in minneapolis that tought a lil money could buy him streetcred... and he was never in the regime either.. he basically made himself a regime member.. and then kicked himself out.. lol he a clown for real he didnt let anyone go nobody cares about his life...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Where has he said Tech and Yuk were fake? Is this on a song, a publication, website?

Dude is a fucking joke.

I had to drive Tech out to BFE, Minnesota after a show in minneapolis to record that verse for that shitty song. Faggot said it was "just a few miles away". 45 mins later we get there...have to order pizza from a town like 10 miles away and the pizza guy got lost and our 10 pizza's were cold as fuck. Just what I had in mind for an after party after a tremendous show in Minneapolis. Gordy's crew was with us and we were all clowning on this dude and his friend all night.

This malibu's most wanted faggot needs to take a look in the mirror before he calls ANYONE fake.

Feb 21, 2006
i never heard him call tech or yuk fake, but in a message from him to my personal myspace he did call dorasel fake, and THAT pisses me off cause dorasels the shit...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
J-flo was at a little mexican spot the other night..

he was freestyling and shit..
good thing he had a mexican homie with him..cause he was about to get Mopppped the fuck up.

Shit was comedy..
he had to PHAT ASSS....18K Foil chains on and everything..

He tried to give me "Dap"..and i just looked at him..
comedy!

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
techn9nehq said:
Dude is a fucking joke.

I had to drive Tech out to BFE, Minnesota after a show in minneapolis to record that verse for that shitty song. Faggot said it was "just a few miles away". 45 mins later we get there...have to order pizza from a town like 10 miles away and the pizza guy got lost and our 10 pizza's were cold as fuck. Just what I had in mind for an after party after a tremendous show in Minneapolis. Gordy's crew was with us and we were all clowning on this dude and his friend all night.

This malibu's most wanted faggot needs to take a look in the mirror before he calls ANYONE fake.
now that's comedy!

Mar 28, 2005
techn9nehq said:
Where has he said Tech and Yuk were fake? Is this on a song, a publication, website?

Dude is a fucking joke.

nah he doesnt say it in public he wont ever say it in an interview ( doubt anyone would wanna interview him tho) or someting like that...

i think some people asked him on myspace and he told them he stopped fucking with tech and yuk cuz they were fake.. when yuk and tech just made some money off dude and after they got paid they didnt want to have anything to do with him anymore thats why he mad cuz out of his own mouth "they used me"..

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
$Godzilla$ said:
nah he doesnt say it in public he wont ever say it in an interview ( doubt anyone would wanna interview him tho) or someting like that...

i think some people asked him on myspace and he told them he stopped fucking with tech and yuk cuz they were fake.. when yuk and tech just made some money off dude and after they got paid they didnt want to have anything to do with him anymore thats why he mad cuz out of his own mouth "they used me"..
LOL....fuck if Tech became buddy buddy with everyone that has dropped 4G's to do a verse on their album then he would have a shit load of friends.

I'm pretty sure that money only secures 16 bars. Any thing else that comes along is a privlage.

Mar 28, 2005
techn9nehq said:
LOL....fuck if Tech became buddy buddy with everyone that has dropped 4G's to do a verse on their album then he would have a shit load of friends.

I'm pretty sure that money only secures 16 bars. Any thing else that comes along is a privlage.
dude is a clown he actually thinks he is a mobster he really does... he said "i was willing to ride and die for the regime and they fucked me over and used me" the funniest part of it was "i was trying to call yuk to tell him i was out of the regime and he didnt even care"