TECH and Bone Thug Collabo???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
anytime....i dont like people dissin KC cuz tech is oen of the only REAL rappers out there and as far as goin to the In-Store singing i probably am cuz i got to rep this 913 shit from those hatin from these 916 or whateva the fuck they are.

Ra.

Sicc OG
Jun 1, 2002
btnh are good, but they're not shit without bizzy & flesh, flesh locked up and bizzy fucked off so... id like to hear bizzy colab w/tech tho, listen to the 1st track off the gift and you'll see why...

Sep 9, 2002
realninja.mirrorz.com
CUZ ON DA COMP?

what the fuck is wrong wid being a clown....anyways..i think bone is da fuckin shit..."cuz?" i dunno....it jes seems too studio for you to be saying cuz on a computer...thats like...a studio gangsta...and bone and tech would kickass together..bone is one of the four elements of rap (canibus, nwa, bone, and "someoneelse") , but i say tech n9ne is the fifth element. word. Luv till i die... and BLM....ya bianca...read my quote.

Aug 22, 2002
This is pretty fuckin funny. "Imma kik yo ass through my computer cuz!" "no, Imma kick yo ass from halfway across the country" HAHA! Until one of you come halfway across the country and get face to face with eachother, do you really think talking shit (especially when youre just going in circles) will help ANYTHING? But if you do, keep on keepin on. I find it pretty amusing. And BLMThugsta... why the fuck would you come on to a Tech N9ne message board, knowing damn well Tech in from KC, Missouri, to diss Missouri? Thats apretty fuckin stupid move if you ask me. Go to some Cali rappers website and diss Missouri if you really feel it is warrented. Whatever. Peace

Sep 7, 2002
BLM"Thug"sta, if u was a REAL thug u'd be on the streets gang bangin an shit, not on your damn computer havin a argument about how sac town is supposedly better than KC, which it aint. so stop frontin lil mitch bade. by the way, u stupid as fucc comin to techs message board talkin shit about kc when everyone know techs from KC. 816/913 fo life!

Aug 18, 2002
I dont Give a fuck who from KC you dumb bitch!
Sactown the mactown Fucc Yo Side you little trick

Why dont you bring yo ass down here so I can pull yo HOE card you little slut!

fuCC PeaCe

BLM CRIP FO LIFE!

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
bone is tight, but tecca's and bonez beatz iz different. what about Young Droop and Tech N9NE? thats a tyte collabo. i cant think of tha tracc title, but him and N9NE put togetha a good one. checc it.