TECH and Bone Thug Collabo???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
What do you guys think about that??? That would be a sweet collabo. Because both of them have some similar flow styles, and both would be killin um' with the fast flows.

TECH & BONE 4-EVA!!!

Sep 4, 2002
Yo stupid ass don't know shit wit yo "Bitch Siccness"

Just like a bianca to talk bad about Bone Thugs, you probably pray on they downfall, well just keep prayin, bitch. Don't get me wrong I love Tech to the fullest, but Bone will always, ALWAYS be # 1 to me.

"... you gotta disease nigga, so please, eaze, away from meeez, nigga..." -TECH N9NE

Aug 18, 2002
shit, bone is tight. i think it would sound tight. maybe tech now & bone about 5-10 years ago.. they were the shit back then, but now they sing to much

May 3, 2002
BLMThugsta said:
Fuck Bone! They all stupid dooh dooh DUMB! Thats just my opinion. tech be cummin heated though!
First of all cuzzo if it wasn't for Bone Thugs you wouldn't have that stupid ass name BLMThugsta. I don't remember anyone sayin' thugsta till Bone came out.. So before you startin' knoccin' you should remember whos dicc you're ridin'.. Bone Thugs N Harmony is the most talented GROUP to ever enter the rap industry. They have a style that no one else has, but some try and copy. Don't get me wrong Tech is tight as hell too, but his style is different than Bone. But when it comes to the flip of the tongue I gotta go with Bone...

Aug 18, 2002
Nah Cuzzo, I Dont even listen to stupid ass Bone.They are fuckin GARBAGE! Suckin Dildos and shit, so why dont you stop dicc ridin and get the fuck off they nutts. Im just Representing Baby Lynch Mob aight bitch! Fuck Bone!

Fucc Peace

Sep 4, 2002
This same ol' Mitch Bade nigga dissin Bone

Nigga you don't know music.Let me just throw this out... 30+ million records sold world world, and they new album THUG WORLD ORDER hits stores Oct.29. And as we all know Bone makes nothin, but platinum records. Bone is the greatest rap group ever, and they only rappers I believe to flow Eazy-E , Tupac, and Biggie...so you tell who sucks, you do bitch.

Aug 18, 2002
Nah bitch you suck cuz you follow them fuckin Marks, They aint nothin but sum bitches. Figures you'd like em cuz you from Kansas you fuckin Faggot!Cali reppers Like cali Rappers aight bitch

Sep 4, 2002
Stay yo ass on the West Coast, Bianca

Bitch nigga, you will get beat over there in "Cali" probably are from gay as SF, bitch. I don't live in Kansas, I live the Mizery, KC Mizery get it right bitch. And I know you trying to talk about KC nigga.

Aug 18, 2002
Cmon now cuz, I know you aint talkin down on Cali. Cuz if you was a real ridah you would bring yo bitch ass to the kapital and get FUCKED up! so before you talk down on the 916. You better figure out wat you startin you fuckin Hoe cake

Sep 4, 2002
I ain't dissin Cali, I'm dissin yo punk ass, BLOOD. Sounds to me you dissin KC boy, and if you dissin KC you dissin TECH, that means get the fuck outta here...BLOOD.

Aug 18, 2002
FUCC YO SIDE

Cmon cuz I wasnt dissin your town I was just representin cali. aIght cuz, if you dissing me then you dissin Cali aight bitch? and I got sum friends from Frisco that would be down as fuck to beat yo stupid ass down you fuckin clown. This Blm Crip fo life! Fucc Yo Side! Fucc Bone! Fucc KC(Kansas Cumbubbles)! And fucc you!!!! Im out this bitch

I dare you to cum to cali you fuckin Mark!

Sep 4, 2002
Once again yo Bitch Siccness is takin over. You talk so much shit, yo mouth need to be wiped. And how you going to represent the whole state if Cali??? You suppose rep yo city bitch. What city you from??? Like I said probably from gay ass SF. Why don't go on one of your rappers in Cali message board, if you dissin KC.

Cali=Crip Ass Losers Inc.

Holdin it Down for "MIDwest Side"

Aug 18, 2002
I rep tha Kapital bitch, You understand wat that means or are you too fuckin stupid? CALI started this shit! what the fuck you think 91 SICCNESS Stands for you dumb Bitch? 916 for life and like I said Before FUCC YO SIDE YOU FUCKIN BITCHES

Sep 4, 2002
Sac-town...come on now do you know who you fuckin' with. I don't think you do. You probably never left Sac-town either, probably stayin at yo mama's house bitch. But yo bitch ass still ain't answered the question...why are on a Mizery made nigga's (TECH N9NE)web page if you don't like KC???

Sac-town= lick "Sacs" all day, do ya job bitch, and do it well.

Sep 3, 2002
aight first of all rap wouldnt be the same without bone thugs but i dont think that a song wit them and tech would be good i just dont see it.... and i dont know why anybody's sayin they gonna kill someone. What u gonna do? punch him through he computer screen? well that would make your hand hurt and u wouldnt get much accomplished but that might be good for BLMThugsta cuz he dissin KC.... maybe he could throw his head into the screen and take him out of his hating mizery.

Sep 4, 2002
Thanks MidwestPlaya913, this nigga or whatever "IT" is is worthless. But the question for you is are you coming to the In-Store signing to support TECH???