@Tay Capone1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Trolls are killing BART.

At this point in Berner career i would love to have him be apart of siccness again. Some of yall need to put the 211 down and add more purpose to ya lives.
I agree to an extent, really Bay Area rap is at an alltime low so theres not really much good music to talk about. However Equipto just dropped a new project yet no mention of that yet theres 50 fucken threads of the same artist and 50 threads trolling certain rappers that post on there and them retaliating with there own threads. This sums up the Siccness in general, everyone claims to be such a big deal to this site but dont really contribute much to keep this shit cracken. At first the prop thing was great but Butcher made the best point of all it ended up ruining this site in the long run

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
No it didn't. Besides SNOOP, BO & YUK were two of few rappers keeping the west coast afloat during that time period. YUK made some of his best material when he was on his battle rap game and that THUGLORDZ cd still is a monster that was promoted heavily but the release date f*cked up the album sales. I still listen to that. Not one weak track on the entire cd. I'm clueless to when yall say "it made him look pathetic"...Check the album sales.

I like a lot of yukmouth a stuff from that era. But it was cheesy what he did. "Check the album sales"? 50 was still going platinum then. Yukmouth talking about killing Lloyd banks and other dudes he had never met? It sounded pathetic.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
where the fuck is Butcher? what happened with him? the SICCNESS GOONS threw him away like ah piece of trash and I never even found out why....I see hes called a SNITCH a lot around here.
Lol wat
I'm still here I have no life I'm on here all night when I'm at work and even when I'm not. I'm not a snitch just a top flight security of the world craig

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
where the fuck is Butcher? what happened with him? the SICCNESS GOONS threw him away like ah piece of trash and I never even found out why....I see hes called a SNITCH a lot around here.
Lol wat
I'm still here I have no life I'm on here all night when I'm at work and even when I'm not. I'm not a snitch just a top flight security of the world craig
I mostly just post in the hidden first name club forum though

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2002
The whole G Unit beef was pointless. Messy Guce yuk and whoever else had 2 cents about it. The only niggaz who had a legit beef with 50 was bang em smurf. It made the bay look like a bunch of haters that had nothin else better to rap about. Imo it hurt yuks career I mean with the UGA DVD's and Albums he had a good buzz goin. Just dropping the thug lordz album would have gave him more shine but he took the diss record route. But second thought I'd would rather hear yuk do diss records than hyphy music I guess he ran out of options. Guces Pill music was one of his best albums but the G Unit disses fucked up the album.... same with messy marv disobayish.
I'm assuming Mess did that to impress ja rule, cuz wasn't murder inc supposedly seeking Mess out for a deal then? Sounds like they just used him.

I agree with you on the Yuk thing. I noticed a lot of east coast and midwestern cats online who didn't really know Yuk that well get completely turned off to him by those disses. These critics did come across like haters and g-unit groupies but the effect was bad for Yuk nonetheless.

Aug 17, 2002
Trolls are killing BART.

At this point in Berner career i would love to have him be apart of siccness again. Some of yall need to put the 211 down and add more purpose to ya lives.
i had the feeling Berner was always on here for the promotion, and now there's really nothing this site can do for him and that's why he's not here anymore. Dude had a pretty thick skin as any business man should.