Talkin with a Soldier. What Do u think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2007
i showed him this video this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYI7JXGqd0o

and he responded

Him
look dude I want you to read this then delete this message and empty out your trash box on your myspace.....ok dude listen up the gov. is huge you have no idea what they are capable of and the sacrifices they need to make in order for there to be a bigger cause....yea ppl dont agree with war and soldiers dieing i sure as fuck dont but you have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes....theres reasons for us being in iraq than what you hear in the news and other sources....we have ppl all around the world and nobody knows about that...we have troops in Iran right now waiting 2 kill and cut the head of the snake when the time comes..idk if you know what im talking about but theres always a bigger cause and reason that we are in Iraq..you will never know what we are doing there...so all i ask of you homie is this just pray for the soliders that are over there and the ones that will be there soon...all the other shit is politics and top secret shit....dont get all into the details of ppl editing a video to make them sound evil..anybody can do that..I can make one and it could be all good things about Bush and the rest of the chain so yea keep that in mind..an the only reason I know this is because I have trained with the best and theres stuff that you couldnt even imagine dude...theres sections that have no names characters or numbers so just support the troops and keep in mind the new pres. will do better..later

Me

But there was never a reason to lie to the american people just to go to war, theres evidence that shows there wasnt no weapons of mass destruction, and y are we in iran? why is Cheney trying to provoke a attack from iran to israel? Why are they ready to attack iran in the next year? just because they "assume" Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is making a nuclear bomb?

him

Iran is a big fucking bomb to go off dude...there is actual proof of that..they do have weapons and thats a fact...you have to remember one thing man the USA is the world police..no matter what happends we are there to make it "safe"...we are the super power of the world...ppl say that China and Korea or fucking Russia is the NWO fuck no man the US runs everything..we have the most imports in materials and goods and weapons..without us the rest of the world would be broke...Yes there was no true proof that there was WMD in Iraq but we came across other shit while in Iraq..its a big fucking chain of command that was found there...sorry cant tell you everything...ok the Gov doesnt always make the right choices but they have there reasons...when your in my shoes you dont ask son...you just do your job and come home alive...maybe one day you'll serve and you'll see for yourself what im talking about..that is if you go down the path I did...An we arent gonna strike anybody anytime soon..unless somebody does anything then all hell breaks loose but for now no worries..the weapons are on safe :)

me

Thats the point, why does the US have to police the world, theres no reason for that, wheres the proof that Iran has bombs? didnt they make the same statements in Iraq? I think the US should protect the US from home, not from abroad, this government is corrupt and u are their puppets doing their job. Bush always had a plan to get Iraq, then Iran, and i think syria will be next.

him

because the rest of the world needs us..can you not get that through your head?...im sure you have heard the statement.."you cant handle the truth"..well thats what the Gov does..they dont tell you the truth cause you wont know what to do...We had our reasons for Iraq and we dont have Iran..wtf are you talking about?..we have sleepers in there but no Battalions or shit like that...and FYI im not a puppet im an American that will do everything in my power to protect this country.,..there is more to this problem and war then what you can see...you just dont understand thats all....The US is protected at home also...we have 3 branches in the Army 2 of which are state side not including the marine corp the air foce, navy and Coast guard...believe me we have ppl here...there will always be war no matter what happens....look at pearl harbor...we knew it was going to happen but we didnt stay on our feet plus Roosevelt wanted war back then....history repeats itself....wait let me ask you something...are you liberal?

me

yes i am, i dont need the government tellin me what to do, especially when they want to pass that law called The national id act. Thats breaking the constitution, Did u know bush passed a law about a year ago that says that any president (including bush) cant get incarcerated for war crimes? why would he pass a law like that? sounds suspicious to me.

Do u want to know a truth, why is the united states in debt? W e owe trillions of dollars and whos gonna be paying for that? "US Americans", The US is borrowing money from china everyday.

him

HA!..well theres no need for me to continue with this conversation anymore...go be liberal homie...its what I do that gives you the right to say what you want.....you dont need the gov. then thats your own decision..i bet your a fucking tree hugger also..and let me guess you think Global warming is real

me

How is being iraq protecting us? let me guess "war on terror" thats all bullshit to me, i believe in having a government but not a government that tries to control us to the fullest. So u saying everything i said below isnt true?

I DIDNT GET A RESPONSE AFTER THAT

WHAT DO U THINK OF THIS?

Nov 10, 2004
I believe that the government has them so brainwashed that they can't shit without an order to do so. Fuck war!!!! I will never fight in a war, for this country or any other.

Dec 25, 2003
I think PMing soldiers trying to change their mind is like kicking a crippled dog.

Hes over there already, doing his bid, hes signed on the dotted line and there ain't shit he can do to change that. Let him have his little views about us being the good guy and him doing an important job, etc.

At the end of the day he lives and dies over there while you try to be a myspace revolutionary. If you wanna make a difference talk to people here, not people whose lives are 1. already fucked 2. likely did not have many choices, etc.

Its like lining up a bunch of 5 year olds and going "there is no easter bunny, there is no santa claus, and your dad sticks his dick in your moms asshole". Their lives are fucked as it is. Let them do their time instead of trying to be an internet revolutionary to people who have absolutely no say in the course of things.

Feb 17, 2005
so what was your goal in messaging him, to make him feel like shit while he is over there risking his life? it sure as hell is not going to change the mind of who is making the decision

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Dudes a peion on the bottom of the totum poll, he don't know anything except for what he's told, there isn't a great good to this war except for the money to be made by a few people