Tales of an Asian man getting Hyphy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2006
A little biography about myself. I'm a big ass Chinese fool. Not your typical asian male here. I'm talking bout 6'4" 220 pounds. I'm what they call a physical specimen, been eating genetically grown rice since day one. Bay area music is fascinating to me. Everytime I hear Tell Me When to Go, I shake around in the car like its a fucking 7.0 earthquake. Its ridiculous. My friends call me the Beast from The East. I'm not a stereotypical Chinese person. I get stupid dumb and hyphy when they play F.A.B, E-40, Keak, or any bay area music artists. I also know the lyrics to Boss Tykoon for some odd reason.

So last thursday night, I was at a club called Blush in Burlingame. It was poppin, lots of people there. So I'm doing my thing, getting retarded on the dance floor. Then all of a sudden my ears chime in, and I hear Tell Me When To Go. I pause for a brief moment, preparing myself to get ridiculously insane on the dance floor. As I hear the E-40 say "Jesus Christ have dreads so shake em, imagine all the Hebrews going dumb" I'm shaking my head, doing the thizz face, flappin my wings around, hoppin on one leg. Keep in mind, I'm the biggest Chinese dude on the floor, getting hyphy, and I got a bunch of people looking at me like I'm some retard. Whatever, so a big black guy next to me says "UHHHHHHHHHH!! Look at that N**ga!!!!" And I'm still getting retarded. He then comes up to me and says, "My man, how tall is you?" I told him " 6'4" man". He then said "You're Chinese right?" I replied "Yep". Then he says something that made my night. He said "You're the hyphiest Chinese N**ga that I've ever seen in my life." And I'm just standing there thinking, wow I just got complimented by a black dude, how freakin awesome is that. So that basically made my night. When I get home, my sister calls me and asks, what getting hyphy was. I told her to watch the Tell Me when To go music video , and she did and she said " They look like they're retarded." I said "Thats exactly what I was doing." What can I say, I just like to get hyphy, even if it doesn't look right. But hey who the hell cares.

May 5, 2005
What up my chink. I'm a Chinese cat too and I've been known to get beyond retarded when any Bay track comes on. I'm 5'7, about 155 lbs, and spin bay shit on the side. I get stupid wherever they play bay ish so at certain clubs where folks don't be knownin how we get down, fools be lookin at me all crazy lol (maybe cause i'm asian adds to it). But whenever I'm in the Sco or Oakland with my potnas folks of all colors know about this bay ish and everyone goes dumb. I been listening to bay shit for about 8 years now. The best thing about bay music is that anyone of any color, nationality, or age can go stupid doo doo dumb anytime anywhere. We just expressing that we feelin the music and can't help but go stupid lol. Hahaha that's a funny ass story tho lol.

Apr 22, 2005
you think you the biggest muhfucka gettin hyphy on the dance floor?you musta not met any Samoans yet lol

by the way this reminds me of that Chappelle skit when he plays that blind racist and calls them white boys niggas and they get hella happy...."did he just call us niggas,yeeeeaaaah"

Sep 17, 2005
Al Boo Boo said:
you think you the biggest muhfucka gettin hyphy on the dance floor?you musta not met any Samoans yet lol

by the way this reminds me of that Chappelle skit when he plays that blind racist and calls them white boys niggas and they get hella happy...."did he just call us niggas,yeeeeaaaah"

Ha ha thats exactly what I was thinkin

Oct 10, 2003
Al Boo Boo said:

LOL i love that episode

Feb 28, 2006
well im a chinese cat... whenever i get hyphy as fuck... the girls usually dig it and the dudes be mean mugging like fuck. probably because i look fresh as fuck when i get hyphy. the clyde carson - hyphy juice GOES.

reza

Sicc OG
Jun 9, 2005
^yeah kinda like winning an oscar award. "umm first off i'd like to thank the lord and that black dude at the club for giving me that awesome compliment"

Jun 27, 2002
"umm first off i'd like to thank the lord and that black dude at the club for giving me that awesome compliment
oh chit doot.....das punny

the funniest thing in this thread was

A club in burlingame?

wow....must be REAL hyphy up in there.... and wait...there was a black guy in Burlingame...wow i bet he got arrested that night for DWB

its all good my Chigga do ya THANG....

Jun 5, 2004
STICK-N-MOVE said:
well im a chinese cat... whenever i get hyphy as fuck... the girls usually dig it and the dudes be mean mugging like fuck. probably because i look fresh as fuck when i get hyphy. the clyde carson - hyphy juice GOES.
ive seen asians try to get hyphy...

and they aint muggin cuz you look fresh homie... lol.

Dec 2, 2005
haha i'm sure this is just someone playing but if not....pretty random mann...ahaha i'll gig the shit outta u though...jp who knows...you probably do go the dumbest.....but maybe not...

C

CCCUser925

ha haha...i have to agree on the samoans comments about gettin HYPHY..them fools go all out at the clubs..