Take the political compass test

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
My god will anybody get red, blue or purple on the grid?
Everybody chased NAMO @NAMO off otherwise he would have matched H @Hit I'm sure

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Economic: -7.00
Social: -5.23
I'm on my iPad so I can't post the pic but very similar to the graphs I've seen posted here.. I'd say close to FoeTwin s pic. I consider myself politically "liberal" and socially "liberal" as well, lol... I do not give two shits what th next man or woman does, granted it doesn't threaten or negatively affect me or others... Im convicted felon I can not participate in politics but believe generally Democrats are the lesser of two evils. Although both is fundamentally flawed, I get pissed when I hear about the straight bullshit perpetrated by right wing conservatives.. George bush etc and gov. Scott walker of wisconsin (taking away collective bargaining rights of the teachers n public schools... I don't care about the teachers so much but what tht represents n how it totally fucks over unions n shits on hard working low level public servants) .. I think unions vs 1% is the battle which will shape our countries quality of life and the social-economic future ahead of us...

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Libertarians aren't people anyways
Of course not.... the progressive republicans and democrats make achievements and intent in general is to paint us as "nut bars" for having the audacity to defend the Bill of Rights - ideas in my opinion both progressive republicans hate and progressive democrat.

I would expect in this stage of the synopsis of Das Kapital would show you exactly where your politics should be as a collective.

Maybe some of us are against stealing ?