Take That Kings Fans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
What you gotta say now....Horry BURIED YOUR ASS WITH A CLUTCH 3...RIGHT BETWEEN YOUR FUCKIN EYES...HaHa...

Down 20+ points...Lakers keep diggin and diggin...THATS HEART MUTHAFUCKER...

This game was obvisouly DO OR DIE FOR LA AND THEY SHOWED HOW BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS GET IT DONE...FILTHY BUT ITS A (W)

ITS WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

May 9, 2002
and the shit talking continues......

......i don't even have a team in this series....and i'm getting tired of all this b/s talk....

...ya'll really are like florida gator fans....hahahahaah

...but that was a good game

May 16, 2002
/\/\...Ypu damn right the shit talkin continues...They had there time to talk shit....Now its comin back in there FACE...

May 12, 2002
Im no fair weather fans like most Lakers fans.That was amazing.Horry is clutch but he misses that shot and the Laker seasons over.Kings were close to putting the dagger in the Lakers no doubt.Lakers got a miracle.Series goes on now tied at 2-2.

May 16, 2002
/\/\...Your team fucked with a wounded lion...Now its time for that Lion to shred your ass up....

CLUTCH MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 16, 2002
I luv to see frustrated people...Keep it comin greenleaf...I know the memory must hurt of HORRY DRILLING A CLUTCH 3 on your team is PUNISHING...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - HaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
THERE WE GO WITH THE INSULTS ON SHAQ......WHATEVER....NOW YOU ALL GONNA CRY ABOUT THE SHOT IN THE END OF THE SECOND QUARTER LOL,,,WHAT DID BIBBI SAY AT THE END OF THE HALF "OH ITS NO BIG DEAL,LUCKY SHOT,IF WE KEEP DOING WHAT WE DOING WELL BE ALRIGHT'"NOW THAT YOU LOST YOU WANNA BITCH LOL....I GUESS THAT MADE THEM BLOW A 24 PIONT LEAD HUH...YEAH BLAME THE REFS