TAKE BART OFF THE SICCNESS.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LEAVE BART HERE OR BRING IT BACK

• TOO MANY PEOPLE LOGGIN IN OVER HERE BRING IT BACK OLD SCHOOL

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • THIS SITE IS COOL I HAVE 2 HOURS TO WAIT FOR A PAGE TO POP UP

Votes: 24 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 17, 2002
I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE IT BACK AT OUR SITE AT RAPTALK.NET BECAUSE ITS TOO HARD GETTIN LOGGED IN OVER HERE .

EVERYONE IS HERE FOR BART MOSTLY . SO JUST DROP IT AND BRING IT BACK. LIVE N DIRECT .

JUST MY OPINION

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
the thing is, the new rap talk is a total different vibe then here, this is the closest to the og bart i think its been..... there are gonna be too many people that like this bart over th e other one, so i dont think vamps would take it down either, this is his most frequented board on the siccness.....

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
First thing..

Fuck your poll. There is always gonna be a Bay Area board on the Siccness. I have no problem with Raptalk nor do I stop anyone from going over there. If you don't like it here, leave. If it takes too long to load, leave..

Raptalk has a BART board. I'm not begging people to stay. We're fixing the problem with the server right now..

Why is it people come here talking shit about this site, trying to get people to go over to Raptalk? I know me, Curbie, Feben or Bplease has never once done that over there. If you like that site better, cool. It's a cool site, but you're gonna come on here and make posts telling me to take down boards?

Fuck that..

Go back. www.raptalk.net

Vamps
IX.

Apr 25, 2002
hahaha.. I can't believe someone really posted this.. Leave it up.. its got to be the most popular forum on the siccness.. I think if they took it down they'd lose a lot users..

oh.. but while we're promoting sites.. check out Cali-stylez.net also :)

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Oh and last thing..

I bought the site from Roloc, then hired Junior. BART went down, I put it on here. Junior was the web designer for the Siccness. Then we had our problems and he stopped working on this site. A couple months later the Raptalk name came up for sale, Junior bought it..

Point being..

It's the same name, but not the same staff as before. Ask Junior if he listens to Bay Area rap. Junior likes hip hop. He doesn't listen to Sac or Bay rap, so how is BART over there the orginal? Junior only knows about BART cuz I hired him..

And who is Cali Love????

(I'm not talking shit. Junior's the homie, but just think about shit..)

Vamps
IX.

Apr 25, 2002
Vamps said:
Oh and last thing..

I bought the site from Roloc, then hired Junior. BART went down, I put it on here. Junior was the web designer for the Siccness. Then we had our problems and he stopped working on this site. A couple months later the Raptalk name came up for sale, Junior bought it..

Point being..

It's the same name, but not the same staff as before. Ask Junior if he listens to Bay Area rap. Junior likes hip hop. He doesn't listen to Sac or Bay rap, so how is BART over there the orginal? Junior only knows about BART cuz I hired him..

And who is Cali Love????

Vamps
IX.
Damn thats real talk Vamps.. I know you don't really like me all that much, but I just gained a lot of respect for you for telling the honest to God truth. I said that a long time ago (and don't get the story twisted, I'm not tryin' to start beef either), but cats don't seem to remember what really happened, and WHY it happened..

Good shit Vamps.. your welcome on CALI-STYLEZ.NET anytime.. :)

Jan 22, 2003
Tacoma, WA
soundcloud.com
Vamps said:
Oh and last thing..

Point being..

And who is Cali Love????

Vamps
IX.

NOW DAT REAL CHAT!!

Jun 1, 2002
Vamps said:
Oh and last thing..

Ask Junior if he listens to Bay Area rap. Junior likes hip hop. He doesn't listen to Sac or Bay rap, so how is BART over there the orginal? Junior only knows about BART cuz I hired him..
Vamps
IX.

I know for a fact June listens to tons of underground Bay and Sac rap....

Vamps I feel what you doin' here (wit Siccness.net) but try to understand that it's ALL hip-hop. Just the genres differ.

As it stands now I would rather the BART board be on Raptalk solely because of the speed the siccness is moving. I'll still always support the siccness regardless. Also, I know it's not in your best business interests to remove it so I don't expect that to happen. I hope yall fix that server problem.

I got love for both June and you, and both sites. Check my flyers...

:cool:

Apr 25, 2002
you make some valid points vamps but what do you think about changing the name on here? because regardless of who runs shit now, the fact remains that B.A.R.T. was always a seperate board than the siccness. it was supposed to be a temp home until the raptalk.net site was relaunched. now that its back, why not change the name of this forum and have a single home for the actual "B.A.R.T." board? honestly, i really dont care what happens b/c i'll still post at both, but sometimes it seems dumb to me that theres two homes for a board with the same name.

Apr 25, 2002
THE VIEW OF THE DUDE THAT STARTED THIS TOPIC IN NO WAY REPRESENT THE OPINIONS OF THE OWNERS OR STAFF OF RAPTALK.NET...............

SINCERELY,TRAGIC(MODERATOR OF THE DIRTY SOUTH AND FLOWS BOARDS,RESPECTIVELY)

Jun 17, 2002
first off i like this site i would still come to this site if it didnt have bart, theres logs of quality shit over here, i was just sayin with all these boards on here its hard to get on the site, i think i t would be easier to just drop it.

but i hear u vamps im not talkin down on u im just givin myt 2 cents

May 13, 2002
man why move BART out of the siccness? i mean everyone talking bout how the "real" home of BART is over at raptalk.net. but i mean the BART over here at the siccness gets alot more traffic, more post, more threads. just cuz raptalk.net was the home of BART, doesnt mean that the raptalk of now is STILL the home of BART. it seems as if it moved...to the siccness.

I respect both sites..just dont move bart out of here...