T9X lyrics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
Hey…sup….you wanna get high? What you got? Whatever, lets do this, you feel it yet? Ya..ya……ya……..

Fall into a spell way deeper than hell, sensation was given to me from my homegirl chelle who told me since I was in pain and I like to rebel, this Motorola im givin you will suit you real well, 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes, feelin funny butterflies, my eyes dialate another size, overwhelming since of love got these nuts on sprung, walk up to a stranger baby can I suck yo tounge, tinglin baby got me feeling like minglen baby, this is a hella higher learnin than singleton baby, one minute im cold next one im heat, give me some big red so I don’t grind my teeth, this is D, I take another one, and another one, and another one, and oh here comes the other one.

Im stimulated man, im hella blown away, and all my problems that I had have all gone away, I pop another pill and im gon take a sip of caribou to wash it down, you think im gon overdose I never had a moment that would turn a nigga round, I really wanna give you but my dick is in the bed and I don’t wanna starve, I feel I wanna fuck you but my dick is really numb and I don’t see me getting hard, she told me take this cap of ghb, with a gulp of mountain dew would glee, so I could possibly in my existence, ghb, aint no need for resistance, ecstasy….. I love you very much, ghb, I love you very much, shrooms and green, I love you very much.

Im on 5 pills and a cap of date rape, one caribu lou and it aint even late great I feel good, lets go to the x house, that’s where Heather and Marti got everybody x’ed out walkin the crib, my homegirl say techs with me, cuz she know all the bitches wanna get next to me, im a star, and ladies wanna have sex with me, but the bitches still get jealous off that ecstacy, its like 30 people in the house, rave bitches massaging glow sticks in their mouth, I take another cap of G with my mountain dew, im higher than the top floor of the fountain blue, somebody said they got the chronic light it up man, lets smoke it all till we fall and get up again, I wanna fuck but im numb cuz im fizzled up, skip to the lou I try to piss dick is shriveled up, my nigga kutt got the blunt nigga pass it, I didn’t even know you was here so he passed it with a couple hits of acid, like I refuse to stay alive, these pills and mo thrills im lucky if I survive im hiiiiigh.

Hit up the X house at right around 2, off to Westport to kick it with the hurricane crew, saw my niggas C and G, at the party at the room my homegirl naisha slipped me a couple grams of shrooms damn, it don’t stop, embassy sweets 3 o clock with my niggas C and G, they got hella G and E, I get two mo hits of that ecstacy shit, I don’t wanna come down off that ecstacy trip, bitches in the room, looking so fresh so clean, a couple hella high panites and broad nosed jeans, my nigga said that he got codeine, mix it with cherry robitusin and juice I take a sip of his lean, in the bathroom it was the shit, I couldn’t do her so my bitch came to suck the dick, it was hard and soft but hard enough to penetrate the slit, bout 20 minutes, damn near fainted, when it was time to spit, 5 o clock in the morning and we still zone, 7 o clock in the morning pill is still on, this life I live I might not die if let lone, love my experience, this is my fucked up life, don’t try this at home.

(chorus)