T Rock - Defon 1 Lyrical Warfare

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2002
Anyone get this album?

I did and its tight. I know he disses Three 6 and 3-6 is my fav. group, but im lookin past that and lookin at T Rocks flow, he's got a tight flow and the beats are good ,too.

i give it a 4.5/5 :classic:

Aug 26, 2002
T-Rock is a weenie for still dissing 3-6 on every song......and the little bitch had the nerve to try and call his shit Lyrikal Warfare ...........then he switched it to a Lyrical..............he is talented tho.

Apr 25, 2002
he really only dissed Three 6 on about 3 songs.... Fuck Three 6, that posse song, and Who U Scarin.... i think the disses are funny as fuck and T-Rock clowns them real good. you could add up all the talent on Three 6's roster and T-Rock would still be miles ahead of them. i used to like Three 6 back before they turned gay and started making fag songs like Ridin Spinners.

listen to Pimp Shit and Gimme Room, the lyrics are sick as fuck.

Feb 8, 2003
That new Koopsta album is killing all six of T-Rock's solo albums. Honestly Lord Infamous is alot better than T-Rock I guess you haven't heard all the 3'6 underground shit. Infamous is so versatile. But T-Rock need to keep his lips closed about 3'6 before he be next on the fallen soilders list that nigga be taking it too far, Thats why he hasn't blowed uo yet, But I think the best 3'6 disses were from Skinny Pimp. That Defcon is way better than Conspiracy Theory album.

Duece Out!

Feb 8, 2003
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Lord Infamous fell off. but even when he wuz tight he still could never fuck with T-Rock. your lack of skills also kills your understanding of rap....

How did he fall off when he never national released a solo album?
All that matters is who is rolling home with the biggest bank and got more exposure at the end of the day and that is Lord Infamous "Tha Scraecrow" not T-Rock "Mr. Washington".

Weren't you the same playa saying Scarface was wack and you don't know why we feel his music?

Jun 9, 2002
man be real, yall goin off shit yall heard from 94....thats 10 years ago. fuck infamous...he obviously aint ready man. if he was he woulda had a nationwide solo album out way before other so called prophet-hypnotized members. Lord Infamous use to be on his game at a certain point, but its a point where yall gotta realize some folks cant live off what they did in the past, thats thru wit.

Apr 25, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
How did he fall off when he never national released a solo album?
everything he spits with Three 6 is whack now. that's how he fell off. and yes i have heard Three 6's underground shit.

All that matters is who is rolling home with the biggest bank and got more exposure at the end of the day and that is Lord Infamous "Tha Scraecrow" not T-Rock "Mr. Washington".
yea, thanks to Paul and Juicy.

Weren't you the same playa saying Scarface was wack and you don't know why we feel his music?
first of all i never said he wuz whack i said i dont see wut you people see in him. and wut the fuck does this have to do with anything pendejo?

and Defcon 1 better than Conspiracy Theory? yeah, all 9 tracks of it. please.

Feb 8, 2003
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
everything he spits with Three 6 is whack now. that's how he fell off. and yes i have heard Three 6's underground shit.

yea, thanks to Paul and Juicy.

first of all i never said he wuz whack i said i dont see wut you people see in him. and wut the fuck does this have to do with anything pendejo?

and Defcon 1 better than Conspiracy Theory? yeah, all 9 tracks of it. please.

SHUT YOUR SUCKA ASS UP, FUCK BOY!

I was keeping it cool then your jive ass wanna run your chops like some little Middle School boy talking shit in spanish like some smuck.

Apr 25, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
SHUT YOUR SUCKA ASS UP, FUCK BOY!
G A Y !

I was keeping it cool then your jive ass wanna run your chops like some little Middle School boy talking shit in spanish like some smuck.
you fuckin faggot i typed one word in spanish and obviously you didnt understand wut it means, but you did prove i wuz right to call you it. get off Three 6's nuts and take Paul's arm out your ass, then move on with your life in the mean streets of big bad Cincinnati.

Feb 8, 2003
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
G A Y !

you fuckin faggot i typed one word in spanish and obviously you didnt understand wut it means, but you did prove i wuz right to call you it. get off Three 6's nuts and take Paul's arm out your ass, then move on with your life in the mean streets of big bad Cincinnati.

Nobody nutt riding on 3 6. I can give a fuck about any of those artist they not doing shit for me. You need to get of T-Rocks tip. And you lil bitch I'm far from gay I have my wifey while you be hitting your lil cousin Pedro. And don't knock where a nigga live because your bitch ass can easily be killed quick here in The Nati talking all that shit your city is no harder than mine. So speak on what you know peasant. Look do it like this keep my name out your mouth and don't say shit else to me because you just a big mouth immagrant that probaly dosen't own a green card and lives with 30 family members.
And get off my dick, Because I don't care what you have to say.
I don't have time to play your games boy, Grow up and go play with your Sega Genesis and do your High school homework because I'm not the nigga. If you wanna do something just get at me instead of the internet and I bet you will never make it back to California.

If you bout the shit you talk then get at me, If not shut your damn mouth uncle's boy.

[email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
you gonna buy me a plain ticket? ill hit your faggot ass up if you are, if not then you and i both know you never meant to do shit in the first place. and fuck all the racist bullshit, you're spitting it at the wrong guy faggot. it aint hurtin me, i dont go off like sum fools when called a nigger.... fuck all that. Cincinnati is a fuckin joke for a city puto. i dont mind the racism but you can sure as hell come over here and talk all that shit, and i PROMISE you wont go home to big bad ass Cinci. faggot ass bitch.

Feb 8, 2003
Grow up boy. You are mad at my remarks because you throwing your lil tantrum. You don't know shit about The Nati. Your mom & sister knows alot about the Nati because all my niggas from Zone 15 ran a Amtrek on those bitches.

I'm done responding to a broke ass hoe thats probaly still in the 10th grade for the 3rd time face it you the biggest loser and nobody on this forum. Go do your homework junior and quit talking to grown folks. I don't have nothing else to say to you. So what ever you write next which I know you will write a cheesy response because you on my dick... I'm not gonna even response to it. So go have your fatal wet dreams and quit stalking me like some lady that I hit and quit.

Get a Life, and get out the 1991 era which city is bad. Its near 2004. It dosen't matter where you live boy because you still cock.
So I'm done with you trash. I about to prove a point write something else and that proves you my little bitch.

Its obvious that I won this internet battle, I pulled your hoe card.

Duece Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.