T.O GETS CUT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
You know, I think this is all bullshit to be honest.

Them releasing him makes it seem like everything is his fault. There's plenty of fucking blame to go around to the entire fucking team, and I'll start at the top with Jerry Jones and his choice of Wade Phillips as coach.

After that, I'll start move on to Wade Phillips himself and his lack of intensity. You don't have to be a disciplinarian hardass, but some fucking passion and intensity would be nice. It might trickle down to the players. Who knows?

Next I'll go on to Jason Garrett. Your playcalling is garbage and your schemes are garbage as well. If you really can't figure out how to move the ball effectively, with all the talent on the team, and on a regular basis, then you deserve some blame.

Tony Romo gets some blame as well for being so careless with the ball. At times he makes plays, but other times he absolutely kills a drive with a horrible play.

Last season was NOT completely Owens' fault. Maybe releasing him is the best thing for the team, but it sure seems like an easy scapegoat to me.

Whatever, I hope Owens has success with the Bills. I was really starting to like him too. Maybe I can find an Owens jersey cheap now.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
^ Ill give you my TO jersey..

Ima Boys fan, and BTW most of it was TO's fault for the circus surrounding him and all the bullshit reported by Ed Werder (his fault too) but Owens was bitching in practice, fucked up our team chemistry, and was distracting the locker room. Thats his fault. Yes, Jason Garrett / Wade Philips are to blame too, but not 'til after they fail w/o Owens

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
^ Ill give you my TO jersey..

Ima Boys fan, and BTW most of it was TO's fault for the circus surrounding him and all the bullshit reported by Ed Werder (his fault too) but Owens was bitching in practice, fucked up our team chemistry, and was distracting the locker room. Thats his fault. Yes, Jason Garrett / Wade Philips are to blame too, but not 'til after they fail w/o Owens
I'll take it if you don't want it.

I'm not saying Owens doesn't get any blame, but it isn't ALL his fault. We had essentially the team and went 13-3, so I don't really know how he can be to blame for such a dramatic U-turn.

Another big factor is Tony Sparano leaving. Our O-line definitely wasn't the same as the year before.