T-Nutty: Nutt Factorz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2004
T-Nutty: Nutt Factorz April 26th!

Just got the new Jacka cd from Rapbay. Best cd I've heard in a long time! It came with a flyer for the new Nutt Factor Project cd from T-Nutty. So it's supposed to come out April 26th. If you haven't heard the clips yet, you can hear them on the last song of T-Nutty's "Flowmastermouth" album. Check it out.

Jul 1, 2004
that cd do sound liek its ogn be off the hook for real. i got the smaples at the end on the flowmastamouth cd and shit sounds heated. the flosheekans too lol ooh wee. nutty STAY commin heated

What it do?
www.soundclick.com/hydro
Beats for sale, and they banging, so holla back
Already
HyDrØ Beatz

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
ya nutty come heated always. The only problem with that is, he tends to use the same lyrics one to many times in his raps on different songs. the main one you hear alot is "IM TNUTTY NUTT THE LAST OF THE FLOWHEECANZ GAS LIKE BEACON" and he goes from there lol.

Mar 22, 2004
I just talked to Big Roc and the Nutt Factor album got pushed back a little bit. Nutty decided to scratch a few tracks and get some different production, so expect it soon, just not as soon.