T.I. King & Da Leak

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
Has anyone heard the gangsta grills album or the real leak? I own the real leak, I copped it last month while I was in the ATl. I have heard "da leak" and it's pretty straight too, mostly just snippets off of the album that will be released later this month. I like the gansta grills b/c it also has P$C rappers on there. Like DRO, he's got a knocker on there by himself, that wasnt on the leaked album that I have. Anyways, has anyone heard these albums yet?

Apr 25, 2002
i have the leak.....and the king advance.....the king advance is most of the same songs on the leak.....but its coo cuz its full songs wit no dj.....im still coppin the king cuz i juss dont see TIP puttin 15 of the 19 songs that are on the advance on the leak mixtape too......the king is gonna be alot different

Apr 25, 2002
^^^yo where u gettin that date....everywhere i have seen still says march 28th.....so do the commercials for the movie ATL and T.I.'s site