T-DUBB.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
whut up doggy i know you remember your favorite donkey hater just got back up on the board after a long layoff holla at ya boy i need some shit talking in my life ha ha ha ha ha...(yes i do realize my team is worth about as much as the fine plummer will get for his "mile high salute")

Apr 25, 2002
haha mile high salute

im still here homie, cant really say much this year though....we split for the season..although that game in the snow really hurt us for the season

May 14, 2002
no disrespect at all i been havin fun talking shit with dubb for years now about the donkeys and raiders its all good clean fun i just aint been on the board in awhile just wanted to make sure the homey was still here shit it aint like my oakland boys doin much..............good to see you still here t-dubb yeah that was a classic game though what happend to champ on that game jp went off

May 14, 2002
its just shit talking dog just like people call the raiders "faders" or "traitors" i know denver has owned us since shannahan left its just grown men talking head thats all as men we should be able to say shit like that i didnt call them bitches or anything like that ask dubb he knows we do that shit all the time its just jokes i been around for awhile edj i remember you fro the old board i wouldnt be surprised if you dont remember me cause i dont post as much but its just clownin homey dont trip

Apr 25, 2002
give up is not even in my vocabulary homie........I am ridin with the Broncs till the end

an he aint disrepcetin homie.........he just dont like our team, like we dont like his

an on that game, I dont think Champ was really get burned, those throws collins was makin were flawless....I dunno if Dieon coulda made plays on em

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
LIKE I TELL EVERYBODY,

IF YOU gONNA CALL TEAMS OUT OF THEY NAME, BE READY TO PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS. BUT I KNOW WHO YOU IS CUZZ. NO NEED TO DISRESPECT. THEY REPRESENT MINES.

T-DUBB,
CHAMP BEEN FUCCIN' UP, EVA SINCE THAT CINNCINATI gAME.

May 14, 2002
not exctaley in denver in florissant(pops is an old man likes his quiet ) but you know im just sayin whatever dogg it aint like im sayin were doin something in the afc but i will always rep my team and its not just about the broncos ill talk shit about all the afc west teams

May 18, 2004
^^^^

So tell me, when has this new rule been made, that you have to put money down if you wanna talk about another team? I ain't never heard b-please or nemo mention some dumb ass shit like that. Tell me when was this new rule enforced?

May 14, 2002
EDJ said:
FLORISSANT? WHERE THE FUK IS THAT AT?

dont know where excatcly but its way far away from any real city pops is like 60 so he's posted up in a cabin just chillin shit at least he gets to see raider home games got me mad as hell when he calls me up and says shit like "did you see that pass"...............no pops we get blacked out here

May 18, 2004
I see what you're saying EDJ, but you gotta remember this is the internet. Most of the folks on here don't even know each other, so there ain't no way in telling who's gonna pay up and who ain't. At least in real life if a nigga loses a bet and doesn't pay up, you can get at him personally. But here in cyberspace you can't, especially if a nigga lives in another part of the country, which many folks on here do.

If I wanted to put some skrill down on a game, I would go to a legit site like bets.com or some shit like that. I would rather do that than bet with some internet nigga who I don't even know, who probably lives in another part of the country, feel me?

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^YEAH, I FEEL YOU, AND THAT'S ONE REASON WHY MOST WON'T. BUT I DONE MADE MY BETS AND PAID MINES OFF. BUT ANOTHA CONSIDERATION WOULD BE A WAgER WITHOUT MONEY(SOMETHIN' LIKE HANgIN' A BANNER OF THE OTHA PERSON'S TEAM ON YOUR SIg FOR A WEEK OR WHATEVA TIME YAW AgREED ON). AND THAT IN MY EYES IS AS gOOD AS MONEY CONSIDERIN' WHERE WE AT.

LILCEEZMAKINgEEZ,
WHAT POPS DO FOR A LIVIN'? AND I'M gLAD DENVER DON'T HAVE THAT BLAK-OUT PROBLEM.