swollen members feat. tech n9ne - bollywood chick

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
i got a bollywood chick ha....wow

why couldn't swollen come up with a collab for tech like "put me on" from black magic sumn like that not this.

Jul 1, 2007
This is more because he always shit talks rappers, and at one point said he and his "mates" can freestyle better than Kutt.
All I'm saying is...
Don't talk about it, be about it.
i didnt say freestyle better i said longer, don't get so heated ya pink flaming homo. ~Kirby Flashback~ ...me and my mates can freestyle over 10 mins each when we are jamming.. and my 3 fav rappers cant bust 1 for a hot 30 secs? and when one of them trys they are 2 high or get lost..~~

n e way why would i post freetsyles on the strange forum it's just clutter

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
i didnt say freestyle better i said longer, don't get so heated ya pink flaming homo. ~Kirby Flashback~ ...me and my mates can freestyle over 10 mins each when we are jamming.. and my 3 fav rappers cant bust 1 for a hot 30 secs? and when one of them trys they are 2 high or get lost..~~

n e way why would i post freetsyles on the strange forum it's just clutter
Lol @ Pink flaming homo.
Are we on second grade "dissing" terms?

"10 mins each when we are jamming.. and my 3 fav rappers cant bust 1 for a hot 30 secs? and when one of them trys they are 2 high or get lost.."

That's pretty much saying "We can do better than he can."

Like I said, don't talk about it, be about it.

Until you post a "ten minute freestyle" that's any good, from you and your "mates", I discredit everything you say about music.

Not that I take it seriously anyway.

Jul 1, 2007
Lol @ Pink flaming homo.
Are we on second grade "dissing" terms?

"10 mins each when we are jamming.. and my 3 fav rappers cant bust 1 for a hot 30 secs? and when one of them trys they are 2 high or get lost.."

That's pretty much saying "We can do better than he can."

Like I said, don't talk about it, be about it.

Until you post a "ten minute freestyle" that's any good, from you and your "mates", I discredit everything you say about music.

Not that I take it seriously anyway.
Woah de ja vu

Do better then. You said you freestyle (which you never posted up you and your 'mates' doing a ten minutes freestyle, because you said you could better than Kutt).
Do it.

Don't back the fuck down.

Madchild > You.
Where's your new material kirbs?