Support

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
At all NW rap/hip hop supporters

Do you support every-buddy, or just the artist/crews that you like.

speak on that

and

lets say, somebody with skills who has been in the game for awhile, blow's up real big [videos on BET MTV, Nation wide radio play ect] but you dont like there music or there crew, are you gonna be mad that they made it, or you gonna be happy that there breakin down that door.

Let's be honest fella's

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Dak iller said:
...lets say, somebody with skills who has been in the game for awhile, blow's up real big [videos on BET MTV, Nation wide radio play ect] but you dont like there music or there crew, are you gonna be mad that they made it, or you gonna be happy that there breakin down that door...
I'm gonna pretend I was behind them the whole time, in attempts to leach off of their fame.

Nov 24, 2003
i support everyone that is trying to make good shit....i can't support someone that is putting out wack music(and by wack i don't mean stuff im personally not feeling, i mean wack)

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
I am willing to support (and by support, i assume you mean passing out fliers, referring them to shows, etc.) any and everyone that has demonstrated to me that they are capable. But supporting MC Arnold from No Name Records JUST CUZ...No. I dont have time for that. Same with people i don't know and have never met.

And, no, i won't hate myself!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Usually I support the cats who's music I like, but lately I've been doing a little bit more....

If someone i didn't like blew up from the town, I'd still be happy for them...It takes a lot of hard fuckin work to make it anywhere in life, and I give credit where credit is due.