SUPERMAN FEAT. SAN QUINN REQUEST IT ON 106.1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2008
www.myspace.com
check out the new single SUPERMAN FEAT. SAN QUINN REQUEST IT ON 106.1 KMEL or E-QUEST SUPERMAN FEAT. SAN QUINN ON WWW. KMEL.COM www.myspace.com/prohoezak OR www.myspace.com/cfunkepa

ALL NEW C-FUNK ALBUM ON SALE NOW FEAT. THE SINGLE: DUMB IN MY WHIP, COKE MONEY, an LADIES SOLD ONLY ON E-BAY Item number: 220318911574 RUSH SHIPPING ON ALL ALBUM'S SOLD, or PICK IT UP AT RASPUTINS, AMEBOA, ROCK BOTTOM RECORDS ANITOCH CA STACKMAN'S BARBER SHOP HAYWARD CA THE SPOT LOWRIDER SHOP SAN LEANDRO CA

KEEP IT PUSHIN, C-FUNK aka PROHOEZAK

Apr 5, 2008
i cant even lie when i heard this on a kmel mixshow i thot it was a mainstream track.

its hot.. the song has serious mainstream appeal. i think autotune is annoying on any rapper that aint singing, whether its quinn or lil wayne, but thats what hot right now

the singing sounds good tho, and i kno u can sing without autotune, i did a mixtape with u on it (track 22 http://www.datpiff.com/DJ_JG_1SHADE_Through_Them_Years.m24219.html)
im also doin another "best of the bay" mix to recap 2008, send me the track if u want it on there.. i can also give it spins at gigs if u send me the radio edit

haha that get the DJ drunk slapz!

Feb 2, 2006
WTF AHAHAHA I THOUGHT THIS WAS KANYE AND SAN QUINN I HEARD THIS ON THE RADIO

I KNEW U HAD SOME TALENT WHEN I FIRST HEARD THAT SHIT A WHILE AGO AHAHAHA

Jun 18, 2007
Honstley is not that great... it sounds like he's biten off t pain... I feel like they bay is selling out
I would sadly have to agree with you. It's not the Auto Tuned vocals as much as the entire vibe of the song. I'm not mad at this cat for making the song, but 1. As a region let's not get upset when people "bite our style" and then make excuses when we jock the next niggas fresh. 2. A song can't stand out when it is standing next to a thousand songs just like it.

Apr 14, 2006
Honstley is not that great... it sounds like he's biten off t pain... I feel like they bay is selling out
I agree with you too. I hate that auto-tuning stuff. I think it would be better with normal sounding voices. I miss the old C-FUNK style.....2 stoages and I'm out!....C-FUNK is in the muthafuckin house!!!!