Super smash brothers brawl friends code

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 22, 2006
i put everyone one here on my friends list, but i havent seen been able to play with everyone. and also if under your name on my friend list it says AWAITING REGISTRATION what does that mean? you haven't regestered me? someone let me know

Nov 20, 2005
i need the classic controller. being limited to 1/2 (a/b) on the wiimote is just mean. i played yesterday and went through the classic mode once already. it was kinda fast.

where can i find my friends code?

~k.

Nov 20, 2005
werd. but i like the fact that this plugs into the wiimote and not the console. so techinically its wireless.

~k.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
i need the classic controller. being limited to 1/2 (a/b) on the wiimote is just mean. i played yesterday and went through the classic mode once already. it was kinda fast.

where can i find my friends code?

~k.
Shit i was gonna bring my GC controller and see if you wanted that too, but i remember that i need it to play Ocorina Of Time and Links Past which i downloaded off the VC..

Hahah, you havin fun with it so far?? Bah, i can't stand Super Smash Brothers!!!

But i'am havin a blast on Okami and Twilight Princess!

Nov 20, 2005
wavebirds are wireless..... KV, u got the same Wii #?
i thought they discontinued those? i still gotta get u my wii #. i think i might be home later tonight.

Shit i was gonna bring my GC controller and see if you wanted that too, but i remember that i need it to play Ocorina Of Time and Links Past which i downloaded off the VC..

Hahah, you havin fun with it so far?? Bah, i can't stand Super Smash Brothers!!!

But i'am havin a blast on Okami and Twilight Princess!
i went through classic mode as soon as i got home! thanks for selling it to me. i do like it. i just dont think using the wiimote sideways is going to get me very far. LOL!! i wish there was a way to plug in old snes or nes controllers. i dont really like the feel of the wiimote when its sideways. im going to try to play with the wiimote (not sideways) and nunchuck next time.

I got that when I discovered Donkey Kong in the arcade section.
LMAO!! i'm resisting on buying VC games cuz i still have access to nes and snes games (my own and my cousins) but i keep finding myself drifting into the vc channel. im gonna cave in soon, i just know it. and when that happens i know imma be all over street fighter 2.

~k.

Nov 20, 2005
^ really? i still have my snes but i dont have the wires and shit. i need to work on that LOL

last year, my cousin bought this thing where u can play nes and snes games. he straight busted out all his and his brother's nes games..plus he bought mortal kombat 2 off ebay. we had a blast celebrating his 26th bday hahahaha

~k.