Super Hyphy AZ Cancelled?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2006
Is this shit true? Cause if it is Im about to be real pissed. On September 8 its supposed to be San Quinn, Clyde Carson, Mistah FAB, The Pack, and Dem Hoodstarz at Celebrity Theatre in Phoenix. Tell me it aint cancelled.

Aug 16, 2005
www.myspace.com
FeeMoney said:
Is this shit true? Cause if it is Im about to be real pissed. On September 8 its supposed to be San Quinn, Clyde Carson, Mistah FAB, The Pack, and Dem Hoodstarz at Celebrity Theatre in Phoenix. Tell me it aint cancelled.
CANCELLED!

SUPER HYPHY 20 (THE FINAL CHAPTER)
SEP 29TH PHOENIX THEATRE IN PETALUMA

Aug 12, 2006
Box Kev said:
CANCELLED!

SUPER HYPHY 20 (THE FINAL CHAPTER)
SEP 29TH PHOENIX THEATRE IN PETALUMA
Goddamn, I been spreadin Bay shit down here for almost 4 years. Me and my homie from the Bay have put hella folks onto the shit. And this is what we get. What are the details? Why is it cancelled? That is the one thing I was pumped on this year.

Aug 16, 2005
www.myspace.com
FeeMoney said:
Goddamn, I been spreadin Bay shit down here for almost 4 years. Me and my homie from the Bay have put hella folks onto the shit. And this is what we get. What are the details? Why is it cancelled? That is the one thing I was pumped on this year.
IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH US OVER HERE ON OUR END.WE WERE STRAIGHT BUT BASICALLY THE PROMOTER WE WERE WORKING WITH DOWN IN PHOENIX RAN OUT OF MONEY

May 5, 2002
FeeMoney said:

make it a road trip to remember

Feb 12, 2006
^^^^^.....? dude in phoenix just doesn't think he's gonna get his money back on the concert. frontin that money is a big risk. pretty sure its not the noizemakers fault...

Feb 8, 2006
707senator707 said:
yeah that was a great show. How about at the end when 40 and keak did tell me when to go together and everybody came on stage and went dumb like yuckmouth pretty black bila harm short had everybody on stage at once reppin the bay!!!!

yeah that was dope when they did that.. they were all showing eachother mad love on stage after tell me when to go ended yuk keak and 40 all gave eachother hugs and shit and walked off together.... i went to 10-15 concerts in the bay before moving down here and that was the best bay concert i have ever seen.....707senator707 any chance of any of the sick wit it team coming down here again Turf, 40 or b la?

Jan 31, 2006
Bay2Phoenix said:
shit sucks....last years super hyphy concert down here was dope as fuck.... Keak, Yuk, B-Legit, 40 and too short

By far the best bay concert I have seen. Nothing else even comes close in comparison. That show was insane

Aug 12, 2006
707senator707 said:
yeah that was a great show. How about at the end when 40 and keak did tell me when to go together and everybody came on stage and went dumb like yuckmouth pretty black bila harm short had everybody on stage at once reppin the bay!!!!
Yessir, I was there too. I was also at 40s show at Arizona Beach Club with Mack 10 when shit got a little too hyphy. My boy got jumped and a couple folks got shot in the parking lot. It was fuckin insane. Never seen so many fights in one setting in my life. Even a chick got knocked out in the mayhem.

Apr 7, 2007
707Dizz707 said:
^^^^^.....? dude in phoenix just doesn't think he's gonna get his money back on the concert. frontin that money is a big risk. pretty sure its not the noizemakers fault...
CUZ I KNOW HOW AMEN IS SO DATZ WHY I CAN SAY DAT

Apr 7, 2007
rose town ryda said:
why is super hyphy too broke to ever get e-40 now?
CUZ AMEN AINT WANNA GET BURNED LIKE HE DID BY JUVINILE AND AMEN AINT GIVIN UP DAT KINDA MONEY HE STINGY WIT HIS MONEY SHIT HIS BOYS BARELY GETTIN PAID AND TYTAN STARTED NOIZEMAKERS SO SAD

Aug 16, 2005
www.myspace.com
Norcal916 said:
AMEN PROBABLY PISSED THA PROMOTER OFF HE'S GOOD AT DAT TRYNA BE ALL BOUT HIM NOT GIVIN A FUCK BOUT HIS BOYS
DONT KNOW WHAT YOU TALKIN ABOUT.I HAVE BEEN DOING BUSINESS WITH HIM FOR A WHILE NOW AND CANT SAY ANYTHING BAD! AMEN IS A LOYAL DUDE AND ALWAYS IS STRAIGHT WITH HIS BUSINESS

Jul 1, 2007
Norcal916 said:
CUZ AMEN AINT WANNA GET BURNED LIKE HE DID BY JUVINILE AND AMEN AINT GIVIN UP DAT KINDA MONEY HE STINGY WIT HIS MONEY SHIT HIS BOYS BARELY GETTIN PAID AND TYTAN STARTED NOIZEMAKERS SO SAD
Damn, you should write the book "hating on Amen for Dummies"