Super Hyphy 8 Next a week from today, anybody goin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
The lineup looks like the Cuttoat Comittee, The Federation, Big rich, The A's and
Mistah Fab can't make it, but San Quinn will be taking his spot.

Someone just told me MTV is gonna be tapeing the Federation that night for some show of thiers too.

gonna be Slappin.

Apr 3, 2006
ima b there

100 bones says my hair will be the longest in the house! N that sucks bout fab. I see quinn often and never seen fab. does any body know about the dress code?

Apr 3, 2006
i went. im 24 and was the oldest fool there. fools had moms droppinn them off in front. no drinkin or smokin. I thought it was guna be some real ass folks there but it was like an episode of whos the boss. the rap was real tight tho.cellski and baldhead came thru and gave out cds. (prolly best part) I mashed all the way from sj to get faded in the whip and hang with minors. my bad

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
waly lama said:
i went. im 24 and was the oldest fool there. fools had moms droppinn them off in front. no drinkin or smokin.
you didn't smell all the weed smoke in there?

wtf.

but yea it is a lot of young people there. i'm 19 & i always feel old at the all ages shits... but it's worth it to see the artists i like...