Super Hyphy 7: Still Smokin - Yukmouth, Keak, Jacka, Husalah, Nump, Scweeze, J.Diggs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MALKI

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
THE ONLY REASON I WASNT AT SUPER HYPHY 6 IS CUZ ITS "ALL AGES" AND THATS THE SAME REASON IM NOT GOIN TO THIS. ALL AGES EVENTS GOTTA BE WEAK IT ENDS AT 11 O CLOCK I DONT EVEN GET TO THE FUNCTION AT 11.

Mar 13, 2005
PressPlay Prod. said:
and thats why we in the position we in,alot of other regions love are muic but they doin never see no promo for us or if they do its not alot of itand we dont travel to there area. that needs to be improved alot
True... out of all the bay rappers its only like 3 or 4 rappers ( not counting the og legends : too short, 40, hammer etc.) that can really do shows down south ( southern cali ) and some other states.

Rappers in the Bay tend to aim at the bay too much( i know you have to lock down your homebase first) instead of trying to market to everybody.

It begins with the music ofcourse but outside of that they dont go out and network as much as they should.. if you really trying to do this rapshit you should be ready to grind hard 4 it.

D

DSharpe

MALKI said:
THE ONLY REASON I WASNT AT SUPER HYPHY 6 IS CUZ ITS "ALL AGES" AND THATS THE SAME REASON IM NOT GOIN TO THIS. ALL AGES EVENTS GOTTA BE WEAK IT ENDS AT 11 O CLOCK I DONT EVEN GET TO THE FUNCTION AT 11.
Check out the show until 11 and then hit the after party. Sounbds tight.

May 4, 2002
uppin this bitch

MALKI said:
i went to that concert and it was far from weak....... i was scetch off the all ages too but i was loaded and blazin some dank........ didnt give 2 fucks about underage fools.