SUP WIT FOLKS IM TRYIN TO NETWORK AND DROP SOME VERSES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2003
MY BAD YALL SHIT GOT CROSSED UP ON MY LAST POST BUT YEAH IM TRYIN TO NETWORK WITH EVERYBODY IM AH NEW AND UPCOMING ARTIST TRYING TO GET MY NAME OUT THERE SO IF ANYBODYS WORKING ON PROJECTS THAT NEED VERSES OR SONGS HIT ME UP AND WE CAN DO THAT I ALSO GOT BEATS IF U NEED BEATS HOLLA BACK

CHECK OUT SOME OF MY SONGS AND FEED BACK IS ALWAYS GOOD

http://www.soundclick.com/kingrichletthestoryunfold

Jul 20, 2002
I listened to every song on your Soundclick page and yall shit sounds cool.............................if this was still the early 90's. That shit would have bumped then man. My opinion is yall need to update your beats and your content. There is nothing wrong with Gangsta shit, thee's still a market for it but we did it to death here already. If you listen to the shit we coming out with now, you'll see we have graduated from the old Dr. Dre organ sounds and moved on to new shit. Challenge us and stretch the boundaries of the music.

If all else fails, grab some beats from soundclick and experiment.

Nov 28, 2003
SAV

YEAH IM FROM THE BAY AREA THE SCO IS WERE IM FROM BUT I STAY UP IN THA 650 RIGHT NOW

TO THE 90'S COMMENT SEE I DO WHAT I DO THATS MY STYLE AND THATS WHAT MAKES ME I AINT TRYIN TO BE LIKE ANYONE ELSE IF MY SHIT SOUND LIKE DR.DRE THEN I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT CAUSE LOOK WERE HES AT U DO WHAT U WANNA AND ILL KEEP IT GANGSTA

Jul 20, 2002
What I'm saying is we all were doing that old Dr. Dre synthesizer sound back in the 90's......shit RBL made 2 albums of it. It's been done to death. I understand that's your style but I'm just giving you feedback from my point of view. The Bay needs more heat.