Suge Knight, Irv Gotti, J. Prince to form new label

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
I just read an interview with Lil J(J. Prince) in one of the mainstrream rap mags, and he says that him, Suge Knight, and Irv Gotti have agreed to form a record label together. He says that the first project will be to form a group of one artist from the east, one from the south, and one from the west. They then will release solo albums for all three members of the group. He says that they are definitely going to do it.

What do you think about it?

May 5, 2002
Suge Knight will probably fuck everything up and in a money-hungry fit of rage order a hit on one of tha artists....J Prince would be an idiot if he did this... Suge Knight is tha reason 2Pac was gonna sign to Rap-A-Lot after his contract with Deathrow was through.... J-Prince knowz that Suge is a crook! I could give a fuck about Irv Gotti too...Mike Dean himself said that him and Rap-A-Lot are suing Murder Inc because of Mike not recieving production credit for Ashanti's "Baby" So why tha fuck are they gonna do business now??

:::gOnE:::

May 4, 2002
MaddDogg said:
Can you site your sources? If this happens, I think it would be dope to see a Yukmouth/Crooked I/Nas combo.
It was either in the Source or XXL. I can't remember which one.

May 11, 2002
Just cuz pac didn't like Nas at one time doesn't mean yuk will never do a song together because of that. If they don't do music it's cuz they just don't do it. By the way Nas and 'Pac squashed they beef before 'Pac passed.

Jul 21, 2002
it'll be gay if they form a group irv gotti will fuck everything up with his gay ass artists like ja rule, this mutha fucka does not rap all he does is yell "only for the rule baby!!" .......lol

if suge does, i hope suge fucks over irv gotti and brings the west coast back to the mainstream and get the respect we desereve.

Nov 14, 2002
actually J Prince said it was when he was discussing the money he was owed by Murder Inc for some work somebody did maybe Mike Dean, when the idea came about between him and Irv Gotti toi form a click and then it became a Trio with the idea of adding Suge Knight!

I think the shit would be hard as fuck.

The combination of Nas, Kurupt, Yuk !!!!!!!!!!! Thats major heat!

Or the combo of Crooked I, Ja Rule, Devin the Dude This shit would be good for hip hop!

May 23, 2002
Bad Idea...the only person who i see benfiting from this is Suge...he'll somehow end up with the most of the situation...i could give a shit about Irv Gotti...they think they're untouchable right now, starting shit with other labels...whatever...

May 20, 2002
Suge, Irv & J. Prince will do the damn thang!!! Ya'll lett'n your feelings get in the way about Suge. That move was smart by Suge & J. Prince. We have super groups, now we may have a super label. I'm happy for anybody gettin' their bread. They need to fuck wit one of these Bay cats and it would be official!! They should grab my nigga A-Wax.

Laroo album coming soon