Suge Knight files for bankruptcy - 04/04/06

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2002
Dat sucks, oh well. Maybe he deserved it, maybe he didn't. CNN says he launched the careers of Snoop dogg, 2pac, etc...haha...I don't think he did, they brought there own heat and thats what made him big, and the record label. Just my thought.

May 8, 2005
nigga, suge is a mastermind...and based on Harry-O telling authorites that Suge is "playing games" to avoid having to pay for his half of the bargain you can consider this to be another "game." my nigga Suge knows what he's doing.

Dec 9, 2005
Its no big deal...Donald Trump filed for bankruptcy and he's still ballin out of control...sometimes it can be a smart business move. Suge is a lot of things...but he's no dummy.

Jun 5, 2002
yeah, we'll see what happens, I mean I don't wish bad for the dude. Hope all goes well with him and things. But they saying as an entreprenaurer they do it to better them selves, so we'll see.

Nov 7, 2005
he could have thrown them a couple of million years ago and been done with it. now he has to pull out all stops and even when it's done he gonna have to break bread