SUCKA usernames that post Just to post, Lame ass FORUM WARRIORS list-Calln out Lamez

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Lame UserName List! I like to call em-- Forum Warriors!! All they do is talk Shit just to Post!! Most of tha time they don't even know what tha Fuck they talkin about or mimmick them selves or JUST TALK SHIT!!!!! FOR THA SAKE OF UPPING THEY'RE RANK!!
FUCK YOU --NO CREDITBILITY, TALKIN BUT AINT SAYIN NUTTEN ASS FORUM WARRIORS!!!
Think before you speak

I log on, Find a topic, wanna know something about the topic so i click, and what do you know!!! Its flooded with a gang of Nothing!!! Just a bunch of lame ass comments and talkin shit!!

Most of tha Time its the Same USERNAMES !!!!

Im Call'n Out LAMES!!!!
Post yall FORUM WARRIOR LIST!!!

"YOU FORUM WARRIORS STILL TALKIN, STILL LOGIN IN, YOU FUCKIN TALK-ROACHES!!!"

:devious: ---------:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
you arent posting forum warriors.. you are posting ppl who dont feel Zigity. your weak as fuck.

go look at another forum, i post a lot more then shit talking.. but you came at me sideways for saying Zigity is weak. if you cant take critisim you cant succeed. but good luck with it.

Apr 25, 2002

-TiM C- said:
you arent posting forum warriors.. you are posting ppl who dont feel Zigity. your weak as fuck.

go look at another forum, i post a lot more then shit talking.. but you came at me sideways for saying Zigity is weak. if you cant take critisim you cant succeed. but good luck with it.
real talk. Get zigidys nuts off yo chin and take some critism
:dead:

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
I FEEL WHAT YOU SAYIN CHARLIE DUB...

but i dont agree with the names on your list.

and if anyone wants to discuss lame ass folkz.....
LOOK AT THE TECH9 FORUM.....
90% OF THE FOLKZ IN THAT FORUM ARE SOME BITCHMADE, DICCRIDIN HOECAKES................
THAT TOOK "JOCCIN" TO A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL....

THEY ALL STICC TOGETHER LIKE DUMB ASS SPERM....

D-LOCC