SUCKA ASS FLAME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2005
i know yall aint jockin lame but u guys are getting his name out there making these fuckin threads! U guys are helpin this guy get his name out there! u guys really trying to help him?

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
WHAT NAME? HE EVEN GETS DISSED BY THE HOMEBOYZ ON SONGS..HE AINT NOTHING SPECIAL..THE ONLY THING PEOPLE GONNA DO WHEN THEY HEAR HIS NAME IS LAUGH AND REMEMBER THE THREAD HE STARTED AND NEVER GOT PROPS ON AND GOT CLOWNED ON WELL OVER 20 PAGES!!!

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
ITZ NOT AZ MUCH AZ WE GEETIN HIZ NAME OUT THERE CUZ LOOK @ ALL THE PPL DAT AINT GUNA BUY HIZ SHIT NOW
All the people ???? Whats their 20 - 50 people seeing this thread. He's right why is this dude name in everybody's mouth.? If you don't like him see him. If you don't like his music don't buy it. I don't even know who the fuck he is so fuck it. I don't really care but he's right. IMO

Nov 26, 2009
www.youtube.com
WANNABE KILLAZ JAWJACKIN', BUT NEVER SEEN KNOW ACTION/ NEVER EARNED A STRIPE IN THEIR LIFE BUT THEY KILLAZ WHEN THEY RAPPIN'/ TALKIN' ABOUT THEY PACKIN' THIS AND THAT, THATS THE SHIT THAT MAKES ME LAUGH/ WHO YA'LL KILL? WHO'S BLOOD YOU SPILL? NOT A SOUL, YA'LL FAKE LIKE THAT/ IMPOSTERS TALKIN' OUT YOUR ASS, A GANGSTA YOU NEVER BEEN/ ALBUM COVERS IN DIAMONDS HOLDIN' GOLD PLATED MAC ELEVENS/ WHO YA'LL THINK YA'LL FOOLIN'? HONESTLY THAT SHIT IS COMEDY/ BIG BALLIN' ON THE BEATS BUT BARELY CRAWLIN' ON THE STREETS- WOODIE (R.I.P)

"$oundz Like Flame Right LOL"

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
AND THE FAMOUS RECAP THAT HAS ME LAUGHIN MY ASS OFF EVERYTIME I READ IT..LOL

So Lets Recap: Dustin made his long awaited return to the East co co. Forum, (which No one was waiting for), Silent ENE Atl Calls him "the Vanilla Ice of Homeboy Rap",Then he says He talked to Coner & Termyte & Squashed everything?Then proceeds to say that when he hits 25 He gonna be on top of this "Game",To which Prodigy91 responds "ok Dustin",haha,Then he loses $$$$ When The Duke of Earl said he will not be buying flames projects,Then Yung $pider steals flames Thread for a second & makes his return & Gets 12 props comparing it to flames 0 props for his return,Then Grumpy gets her name thrown in the mix for a minute,To which The Sav it out1 lets flamer know he a "lil bitch & a tattle tale",Then Flames next move disrespect a homeboys lady,(not a smart move),then he talks on mommaz to which Big Teflon calls it a "high Quality Diss" i agree,Then flame goes on using that big vocab that only flame gots using words like Stupid,spittin,niggaz,...Then invites anyone on here talking shit to slide thru his pad & to bring a gat cuz its his territory,(Everyone Felt threatened) no not really,Even Mr.Richy Boy realized that flame was "one Crazy Vato Loco"haha,& Even throws out a non-violent solution with a thumb wrestiling contest,& Encho20 Wanted in & had a location set On King & Story,NO response from Flame on that....Then Dustin gets put on time out by Smiley650NX4,Then Lil Wino Lets the forum know that he been to Flames House & the "poodle" would not step outside,Then flame get all hot & gets at D-tun & they start e-funkin for a minute,Then Flame lets FigBoot Know he is "Strapped up and ready to ride" haha,The next post was Flame explaining his side of the Infamous Feds/homeboys that paid him a visit, and once again says he will be ready the next time someone comes bangin on his door he will blast them & claim self defense (good luck using that defense if its the feds),Then lil Wino Lets Gets at flame with a good idea of meeting up flame does not respond,Then it gets lyrical when SK91666 eats flame alive,Then Big Oso pulls Flames card, to which it sounded 114% much more believable than flames movie script story, Then Flame enters the lyrical battlefield with lines that had to have been wrote when dude was in 6th grade cuz thats going no where, at the end of the day i hope i caught everyone on up on the thread, & damn dude started this thread & its been all bad for the Vato,