Sub7....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2003
Any of yall ever fucced with this shit? Usta be tight..haha, I usta go on aol and go on them chat rooms where bitches be askin for pics, n' i would give em that backdoor server file, n get in they computer n fucc wit them fo ever, hehe..but I stopped usin it a long time ago though, after it kept fuccin my computer up...usta be fun haccin inta people comps though...any of yall used it?

Mar 18, 2003
Yeah; I used to use that shit all the time when I was on AOL. I never harmed anyone, though. I would just browse around, look at shit, then let them know whats up and de-infect them. I used to do a lot of crazy shit back in the day. I would use PWS (Password Stealers) that were in .shs format and mass mail thousands of people and tell them it was an aol "Fader" (remember those?). Once they ran it, it would send their AOL password to my hotmail account. I ended up canceling my own AOL account and used these peoples accounts, I had over a thousand screen names at one point. I would just log on the master account and create my own name.

I also used to jack peoples credit cards. You take a file with an .htt format, hex it with the proper html tags, and mass IM people telling them their account is suspect to cancelation, and they must visit the site to remedy the problem. Once they visit the site (that is linked to the .htt file) and fill out the forms, I would have their shit. I had several hundred credit cards at one point, but I gave most of them away because two people I used to do it with got caught up by the feds (both on seperate occasions).

That was many moons ago, I moved on to unix and intruding bigger systems, like universities and high-end websites using various exploitations and vulnerabilities within .C programming. That was the fun stuff, if you want to really get into hacking, learn unix! As of now I don't do any of this shit anymore. There is really no limit to the things I messed with, I knew people on the internet that you read about on the news, some unbeleivable shit.

Sep 5, 2003
Syk0tic said:
Shits ancient.. and is identified on every single antivirus ever made.
Thiers a grip of ways to crush any antivirus wit that shit...thiers one where it turns off your antiviruses n' shit, n' if u turn it on your whole computer stops working, everything u click on has a error, then when u restart it or turn it off n' turn it on, your computer doesnt work...and you have to reformatt it...

but nitro..damn homie, you did some serious shit.

Mar 18, 2003
Everytime a new anti-virus came out they created a new Sub7. In case you people don't know, anti-viruses mainly look for certain strings in the coding of the program. Once you scan a file, it opens it up and searches for that specific string. All the creater has to do is hex and alter the string and it won't detect it, plain and simple.