stunna shades video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2004
hey i dont know if anyone posted up the vid but i do know they posted the audio, but yeah was watchin mtv2 and they showed the jagged edge video one dude had the ame shades 40 had on in u and dat but other than that look like they could have been rockin some donna karen type shit. and do the lean wit dance motor bike dance talkin about thats what they rock when they in the atl or sum shit

May 5, 2005
Jermain Dupris is the biggest thief in the industry. I know a couple of people that have gotten their beats jacked by him or should I say his ghost producers since he dont make shit.

Nov 22, 2005
Mayne Fuck the Midget and all of So So Def, They straight jackin the Bay!!!!!
Thats our shit!!! WHat the fuck?????How he gonna make a stunna shades song and video, thats hella gay, Someone need to step on dat little annyoing hight pitched ass gay ass jermaine dupree fuckin little cockaroatch,...the fuck!!!!!!

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
they played that song like three months ago here in sac and keak called the radio station talkin shit ha ha he was tellin the truth tho

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
yeah that would be some shit.....they tried to change the subject and start askin him about his shit..he said he was drinkin on jose cuervo and minute maid..and that song got him heated

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
sick shit, thats some real rapstar typa shit.....muphucka chillin gettin perved LISTENIN TO THE RADIO.....hearin some punk shit an actually callin in? you know the line HAD to be busy so he called acouple times....thats some treall shit

Apr 25, 2002
drunkinfool said:
sick shit, thats some real rapstar typa shit.....muphucka chillin gettin perved LISTENIN TO THE RADIO.....hearin some punk shit an actually callin in? you know the line HAD to be busy so he called acouple times....thats some treall shit
haha but i bet he didn't call the phone line that everybody else does. that aint the only phone line in the radio station