Studio Session of B-Dawg, Shadow and Lou E Lou

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2014
I thought it was shady putting East Coco Records presents on front of cd, and yeah Doc 9 is a trash rapper. I'm with a few others on here that don't understand why their not pushing Shadow & B- Dawg while leaving the rest behind, even the production on this album was subpar to old Woodies old stuff. The production done by Kev Knocks on B-Dawgs solo album was way better IMO.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2011
Speakin of East Co Co anyone know if they had a lil tour or somethin? Last month they had an East Co Co show with Lil Toro, B Dawg, XO, Shadow, Lou E Lou and a few others out in Salt Lake. Didn't get to make it but I'm sure if they went to Salt Lake they hit other places

It was called Salt Lake City Northern Expozed so maybe not
Damn, so X.O. did a show with the rest of East Co Co? That's dope if true. Hope new music comes out of it. Wasn't sure that would ever happen again or not.

Feb 18, 2011
As far as using the name drama goes, everybody that wasn't actually on ECCR needs to fall back. If B-Dawg(Who's been around since the beginning) wants to put the name on the cover, so be it.

"I put my Lark up for collateral to get a small-loan/
To start an independent label, the homies could call-home/"

That line right there tells me that's what Woodie would want. For his homies to keep pushin the name & callin it home. If B-Dawg had used ANYTHING Unreleased(Beats/Verses) without permission/payment to Wood's Mom then I could see where they were comin from & understand bein pissed about that but all he did was use the label name because that was his label too. Stupid as hell to try to criticize someone who was actually apart of the label when you were always with another label(s). Like I said, if he had used unreleased shit, they'd have a valid argument. But they don't.

Jan 10, 2013
Damn, so X.O. did a show with the rest of East Co Co? That's dope if true. Hope new music comes out of it. Wasn't sure that would ever happen again or not.
Yeea I was suprised too. New music would be tight personally thought XO went the hardest on East Co Co but without Woodie making the beats i dunno

Here's the pic

Shit i dunno how to make it bigger. think i fixed it

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2013
As from a "Fans" perspective i would definitely say B-Dawg is just like Shadow or Lil Los and 2-3 other dudes one of ECCR Members that can carry the Name without permission of somebody else. I can see the Point of tension, but they´ve been also ECCR since Day 1.

Dec 26, 2004
??did the concert actually happen in slc? never heard about it, must have been real low key or I would have been there. After the Big Tone show I would thought it be harder for a homeboy to put on another show.
I jus got the Ghetto Sickness album. Its alright, nothing really stood out for me jus all laid back tracks. good BDawg got 2 solo tracks on it