Strikeforce MMA in San Jo this Friday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
Anyone going to check this out? I hope Cung Le whoop some ass, he's representin San Jo!
Frank Shamrock trains out of San Jo also, but Cung grew up on the east side.
What you guys think of Cung Le and do you think he can make it to the UFC one day? Afterall he used to be a K-1 San Shou Kickboxer but he does have a wrestling background when he was in high school.

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
eastbayrider510 said:
my homies trainer is fighting...his whole squad is gonna be there ...im gonna try to make it but the tickets are not cheap...75 bucks.
yeah not cheap at all my shit for the 11th row was like 150,there goes beer money..

Feb 21, 2006
Man, Cung Le whupped dat dudes ass. Impressive display of combination kicks and punches, no one in MMA currently has combo's of hands and feet like that.
Cung Le vs. Frank Shamrock is probably next. Shamrock look good but his cardio was horrible, muthafucka couldn't even do the interview afterward. I think Cung will beat him. Cung was Jr. college Wrestling champ and has been training with some good Jiu Jitsu guys, so it would be real interesting to see him go up against a good grappler and we can see if Cungs take down defense is good enough.