street level records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2002
I found about this forum thru one of my homies from Southern California. Just wanted to slide thru and let ya'll know that I've been knowin about Street Level Records for a while and that ya'll get love from my side fa sho. I got the Money Motivated, IK, Byrdie, and Syko albums and still bump em to this day. I'm gonna try and post on this forum often or when I have some intelligent shit to say anyway(I see how ya'll be clownin!). Gotta stay supporting that local rap shit man!!!!! who else is tight from seattle that is somewhat underground and I may not know about? any new groups?

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
Self tightld, gangst nutt, twin G, dividenz, Mr D.O.G.(Tacoma)

some of seattle finest.....

Just to name a few.....

Nov 21, 2002
I was kickin it with some of my homies in Holly Park a few months ago smokin and there was this white dude kickin it who was passing out flyers for his album so I told him if he freestyled and it was proper I would buy an album. cuz i like to hear a sample first. this dude busted one of the sickest freestyles I ever heard. he gave me a flyer but I lost it. I just remember that it was a white guy and a black guy in the group. and the album was supposed to drop real soon. does anyone know who it is? Also, that same day I was downtown and got a cd of some dude named 64th street hustlers or something. does anyone know who they are? are they tight? and DMS is tight too. I heard they changed their name doe.

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I'm sure you know who B.D. is from the old F.T.S......Well he started his own label with Brazy, MaddDogg, Mr. Lock 'N Load a.k.a. The Crypt Keeper, and Red Head Steve....

Peep the Link in my Sig and you should find your way to the MP3 site...If not then just go to www.mp3.com and search GREEDY BD....

On the mp3 page be sure to peep "mobcutzmusik" it's kinda old but it's a HEATER!....Also be on the look out for B.D.'s solo hittin' the streets real soon.

And that flyer you were talkin' about sounds like Dividenz to me.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
4t7 said:
I'm sure you know who B.D. is from the old F.T.S......Well he started his own label with Brazy, MaddDogg, Mr. Lock 'N Load a.k.a. The Crypt Keeper, and Red Head Steve....

you forgot about Half Sane.....savage.......syko does hella shit with them too.....lots of beats.....he's on the new IK too.....on several songs if I remember correctly...

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
glock4glock said:
I was kickin it with some of my homies in Holly Park a few months ago smokin and there was this white dude kickin it who was passing out flyers for his album so I told him if he freestyled and it was proper I would buy an album. cuz i like to hear a sample first. this dude busted one of the sickest freestyles I ever heard. he gave me a flyer but I lost it. I just remember that it was a white guy and a black guy in the group. and the album was supposed to drop real soon. does anyone know who it is? Also, that same day I was downtown and got a cd of some dude named 64th street hustlers or something. does anyone know who they are? are they tight? and DMS is tight too. I heard they changed their name doe.
yeah, that was me. I remember that shit. that day was fucked up for real!! we got shot at a few hours later. the album is in the finishing stages and will be out soon. for now you can check out our mp3 site at www.mp3.com/dividenz and download the tracks on there. I heard that DMS changed their name to MD 50/50 or some shit. I could be wrong but that's what I heard. holla

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
What about Double Odd, that cd was pretty tight i think
and if u meant 46 st hustlas i havent heard them but they roll wit young boo if u heard of him
heres a cover i was workin on for young boo